Result of steel out of full choke are in.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

GUNMANSUPERSTAR

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 10, 2012
    facepalm.jpg

Why do people continue to argue with this guy?
    I am sure more ppl on here agree with me than you think. Most are just afraid to speak up. Afraid to go against the grain. Afraid to get verbally assaulted on here by an onslaught of guys that think they are right about everything and never wrong. I am considering dumping this forum totally. I have met some good ppl and some real winners at the same time. I don't make a living putting ppl down on their shortcomings on a forum that frankly doesn't mean shit in the real world and I could personally walk away from here at any time. Maybe some of you guys should take a lesson. I might buy an MDshooters shirt and hope one day I run into some of you guys in Maryland. I can not wait to see the mouths drop when I say I am Gunmansuperstar. Have a goodnight gentlemen.
    Yeah, I will shoot a button buck and slap a doe tag on it too. Meat in the fridge is what counts in the end.

A tip: A 200.00 shotgun can outshoot a 2000.00 shotgun. A 90.00 red dot will hold it own against a 500.00 red dot, and I will take my Bushnell elite 4200 over a Swarovski any day of the week. More money is not always better. It is usually just marketed better to swindle ppl into buying that item. Moral of the story: neglect a Mercedes it will rust as fast as a Chevy.

GUNMANSUPERSTAR

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 10, 2012
    To any guys that are willing to go against the grain, shoot steel in full chokes. It works fine as long as the choke is steel rated. Buy bushnell with confidence. F**k aimpoint and eotech as they are overpriced. Buy a Nikon over a Swarovski. A scope is a scope. A red dot is a red dot. Just because some like to blow a new guns worth of money on a scope doesn't make it a smart move. That is as silly as buying a house that you can make payments on but not afford to fix a leaky faucet should the kitchen sink leak. Later gentlemen. I have work in the morning.
    Read this fellows. Take care.
    http://www.taxidermy.net/forums/IndustryArticles/04/l/0484B667EC.html

blackthorne

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 31, 2010
    Naptown
    And you wonder why some folks are anti hunting!

GUNMANSUPERSTAR: Sir, you deserve to be banned from hunting and gun ownership. You certainly go a bridge too far. At first I thought you were just screwing with us, for surely no one could be so stupid. But no, you are that stupid, that ignorant of hunting, shooting, guns, laws, ethics, etc. You give our entire sporting community a bad name. You are that rotten apple.

I would ask that the mod step in at this point and cool your heels for you.

GUNMANSUPERSTAR

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 10, 2012
    And you wonder why some folks are anti hunting!

GUNMANSUPERSTAR: Sir, you deserve to be banned from hunting and gun ownership. You certainly go a bridge too far. At first I thought you were just screwing with us, for surely no one could be so stupid. But no, you are that stupid, that ignorant of hunting, shooting, guns, laws, ethics, etc. You give our entire sporting community a bad name. You are that rotten apple.

I would ask that the mod step in at this point and cool your heels for you.
    This is a big laugh. I will be showing one of my pals this thread tonight(been using a steel/full combo for six years and well over 300 rounds out of the same barrel). I may even let him make a post. I am sure it will be something that will make your head spin. Do not say I didn't warn you. And if I get banned for a comment he makes it will be worth it as he tells it like it is.:thumbsup: Just telling him on the phone about the comments on here he says A: you guys are far from hunters B: he is pretty sure most on here are bad shots with a gun and clueless as to how full choke is fine to use with steel shot. His words not mine.

browning guy

SCRUFFY NERF HERDER
    Dec 10, 2009
    Essex
    Ok, I will try one time here.

Look gunman, Most people who hunt go thru a natural progression as how they view hunting it sorta goes like this.

stage 1 . This great lets kill shit whooooaaaa!!!
    this is the stage of younger people who are excited at the kill and get most of the excitment out of it.

stage 2. This is cool hunting and spending some time with my buddies
    you get a little older you enjoy the total experance more then just the
    killing.

stage 3. I have killed a lot of game, acomplished maney of my personal goals
    as a hunter. What can I do to contunie this great activety.
    This is when guys start to bow hunt if they have no eevr done it. Its when you start to duck hunt with a plack powder shot gun. Its the time when the guy with the compound bow gets a long bow.

stage 4. I have done lots of great and cool stuff hunting, time to pass it on.
    You as a hunter have done most everything you set out to do, now lets mentor a young hunter, lets start teaching others out great sport.

Now all that being said I will not kill an animal for a trophy not not eat it, to me killing to just put it on your wall is a waste. Do I have mounted animals yes I do, Hell my house looks like a dam duck zoo! Meat hunting is fine, truth be told on September 7th the first deer spots or no spots that walks under my stand is getting an arrow in the bread basket!

My family eats more game then store meat, hell this week alone we have had duck,antalope,beaver,and hog. Hunting has a long and hallowed tradition I was blessed to grow up in a family of avid water fowlers who taught all us kids from an early age to respect the game. I guess with strong mentoring the lets kill shit stage is a fast one.

Any way Gunman shot your geese with your riot gun have a ball and be safe. Enjoy the harvest on the grill and don't be suprised if you turn around in a few years and look back on the things you did and think god was I that
    silly as a kid.

As far as sounding like a Game Cop, well thats cause I have worked with the dnr for over 20 years as a wild life control agent and seen so many ass clowns do things that give hunters a bad name. I am a hunter and a fur trapper I am proud of every thing I have acomplished in the out doors and take pride in my familys hunting history and enjoy passing it down to my kids and I hope to one day teach my grand kids to shoot wood ducks and trap muskrats.

If you don't see things my way so be it. I could careless Just take a few seconds to think about how your actions could contribute to a long heratige of hunting or do they add more ammo to the antihunters argument that hunters are blood thirsty rednecks killing everything that moves.

PapiBarcelona

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    Gunman, if you want to watch an adult miss a lot of clays with a long barrel shotgun, give me a holla. I just hauled my last wheel barrow load of trophies, medals and awards to the dump so I can't proove to.you I have a clue about anything.

jmiller320

Ultimate Member
    Aug 7, 2008
    Havre de Grace
    When you have access to a private lake and the birds come in at 6-7pm you wait. Sometimes you get lucky and walk up on them if they show a little earlier than the usual arrival time. That is when you open fire. Hunting where I live is a little different than most places. You have to watch them like you do deer and plan for the next attack. :thumbsup:

6-7 pm isn't it a little after legal shooting hours? Do you have a big spot light?

GUNMANSUPERSTAR

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 10, 2012
    So you're a PA resident, Hum...you talk about the PA Game Commission like their are a bunch of criminals. What is your beef with the Game Commission?
    The fact that two years ago they fined some buddy's of mine for shooting at waterfowl in a zone that was far enough from home yet they told the judge in Harrisburg they were in a safety zone and they wound up with an $800.00 fine. The game commission of Somerset County are nothing more than a harassing group of jackasses out to make the state money.:tdown: The ppl at the house called the Game Cops and made up a ******** story because my buddy was across the road at a pond smoking the bastards. Peta members struck again and the Game Cops went with it. They are just as much assholes as the Peta lovers in the house next door.

GUNMANSUPERSTAR

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 10, 2012
    6-7 pm isn't it a little after legal shooting hours? Do you have a big spot light?
    Are you serious. You know how stupid that question is? You know goose in Pa comes in next Saturday right? Let me know how dark it is in Maryland at 7pm next Saturday pal.:innocent0

GUNMANSUPERSTAR

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 10, 2012
    Yup....suspicions confirmed, someone in his gang got caught doing something stupid. In their eyes that translates into .... Bad Game Commision!

Just so you and your buddies know....far enough = 150 yards...and yes that also includes the fall of your shot!
    It was indeed 150+ from the house. The ppl lied and said shots were fired on the closer side of the pond yet they were actually on the opposite side. In the eyes of the law at times you are guilty until proven innocent.

blackthorne

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 31, 2010
    Naptown
    It was indeed 150+ from the house. The ppl lied and said shots were fired on teh closer side of the pond yet they were actually on the opposite side. In the eyes of the law at times you are guilty until proven innocent.

Of course, you were there and know this to be a fact. Wonder where the "Game Cops" found the empty shells. I'm assuming that they did have to prove their case in court. The more you open your trap, the dumber you sound.

Ain't it amazing how the jails are full of innocent people.

GUNMANSUPERSTAR

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 10, 2012
    Of course, you were there and know this to be a fact. Wonder where the "Game Cops" found the empty shells. I'm assuming that they did have to prove their case in court. The more you open your trap, the dumber you sound.

Ain't it amazing how the jails are full of innocent people.
    How old are you man? Curious? You living in 1950 yet? We actually pick all of our shotgun hulls up thanks for asking. Grab your range finder. We can meet in Somerset Pa and I will take to the pond.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom