• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Mooseman

R.I.P.- Hooligan #4
    Jan 3, 2012
    Western Maryland
    Every gun I own I have shot at least once. You have to find out how it shoots. Guns are meant to be shot.

clarkcondor

Mar 29, 2011
    Catonsville
    Unless it is NIB, never turned, never cocked, only factory fired, I think shooting it once or twice with standard ammo should not reduce its value at all.

PGTMG

Ultimate Member
    Jul 13, 2010
    This is my 100% original pre-war colt official police 38 special with 4" barrel. I would say for its age it is 90%-95% and has made it all these years with minimal wear. Just wanted to share it with you guys as it is my first gun I ever bought in 1998. Enjoy!!:)

This has been the choice of the finest lawman ever Barney Fife. "Baby" was a official Police. Shoot it with awe!:D

NathanJ

Ultimate Member
    Mar 18, 2010
    Salisbury Maryland
    I bought this brand new in the 30's. Hard to find ammo for
    7425a.jpg

GUNMANSUPERSTAR

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 10, 2012
    :lol2:That gun is pathetic. What happened to it? Did you like it so much you spilled your love juice on it and made it look painted white? On a serious note I think my dad had one of those as a kid too. On a different note, that glock 22c is one accurate firearm. I am sold on the 40 s&w and saw first hand why officers of the law use them. Shooting soda cans off the top of an upside down trash can at 30-40 yards was no challenge for that gun. I am happy!!:thumbsup:

ShepAR

Apr 3, 2012
    Harwood
    This is my 100% original pre-war colt official police 38 special with 4" barrel. I would say for its age it is 90%-95% and has made it all these years with minimal wear. Just wanted to share it with you guys as it is my first gun I ever bought in 1998. Enjoy!!:)

Great looking piece!!! looks to be just about perfect.

xd40c

Business Owner-Gun Toter
    Sep 20, 2007
    East Earl, PA
    I have that exact gun also. Mine though is from the early 50s. It was originally bought by my grandfather, and I still have the original receipt (he paid $75.00). Not sure if he bought it new or used though.

I never knew he had it till he passed and I was cleaning out his stuff. Barely used!

GUNMANSUPERSTAR

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 10, 2012
    Is that gun in your name? The super legal eagles of this forum will be all over you if not stating that gun of you grandfathers is illegally owned by you. Just saying!! Though I would be willing to bet 90% of gun collectors on here have at least one gun not in their name. I personally feel guns not on the books are a good thing. What the government does not know at times won't hurt them. They have guns on the books and if they ever want to strip us of them bet your ass they are coming for those first!! This is coming for a real gun rights man.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom