• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Aug 2, 2007
    Harford County
    Another flaw of the EASYMAG: $40 price tag! I'd rather get some of the H&K "marine environment" teflon-coated mags for that price!

Or two PMAG's.

You could use one, run another over with your car, and still have cash left over... AND still have two functional magazines. :party29:

Seriously, hate to sound cliche, but the Easymag seems like "a solution in search of a problem." Loading is plenty easy with stripper clips and unloading a PMAG isn't painful. Sure this is faster on both accounts, but it seems like it adds another possible failure point. The last thing I'd want is to drop the mag and have 30 rounds fall out of the front. They might have a place as a range toy, but that's about it. Plus with the price tag I doubt high volume shooters would be purchasing them in bulk vs. dealing with a more traditional design.

Basically I think these are a flash in the pan concept. I'll stick with USGI and PMAG.

wilcam47

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2008
    Changed zip code
    ya i just wonder about the reliability of the mags as well...for $30-$40 plus shipping I would want them to work flawlessly and for a long time. I have had my share of bad mags from gun shows for the ar-15....:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom