• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    These guns may get people in big trouble if they put a regular pistol grip- or a stock- on it. And you know someone who is not informed about the law will do it.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    I'll take one :innocent0

I actually debated about buying the one Scott's was making for a long time but I really wanted a mossberg rather than the 870 and they were harder to come by.

Brickman301

Ultimate Member
    Mar 23, 2015
    FREDERICK, MD
    Why can't it be added to the handgun roster?

I'm not sure I would want it on the handgun roster list. Wouldn't that mean you'd need a HQL, and require the waiting period? If you could find an FFL that would sell it to you with the barrel removed from the gun, it would be cash and carry.
    Now I need to do some investigating to see what FFL would sell it this way. Anyone know an IP, that would do this?

jimbobborg

Oddball caliber fan
    Aug 2, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    Is there a tube extension available for this?

ETA I found one, sort of. It's a +2 thing that takes the place of the end cap. Doesn't add any length to the system.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    I'm not sure I would want it on the handgun roster list. Wouldn't that mean you'd need a HQL, and require the waiting period? If you could find an FFL that would sell it to you with the barrel removed from the gun, it would be cash and carry.
    Now I need to do some investigating to see what FFL would sell it this way. Anyone know an IP, that would do this?

Agreed. It would be sweet if Mossberg would sell the receiver and grip sans the front end or even just sans the barrel. Then just buy a 14" front end or 14" barrel and install it.

But again, you can make these yourself with any PGO shotgun. I made mine cheaper than Mossberg is selling these for.

But I am interested to see if the receivers are marked in some way to indicate that these are PGO guns.

mopar92

Official MDS Court Jester
    May 5, 2011
    Taneytown
    Hmmmmm perhaps group buy fodder?

Only question remains is if it's legal for an 01 to dissasemble it before sale. But we are an 07 so I'll ping da bossman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom