..... you know who you are.

dreadpirate

Ultimate Member
    Mar 7, 2010
    Cuba on the Chesapeake

Atlantic Firearms.com

Industry Partner
    Jul 31, 2011
    Folks just to be clear Atlantic Firearms does not stamp any of the gun barrels they are all done that way @ the manufacture per the MSP requirements. We will also soon be offering the Stag Arms line of right & left hand rifles with HBAR barrels installed and yes they will be stamped.

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    As an aside, whoever thought a few years ago we'd be seeing AR's with stainless free float barrels, upgraded furniture, and quality rail fore-ends for $599. If I needed another AR I'd jump on that. My how the world changes.

dreadpirate

Ultimate Member
    Mar 7, 2010
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Folks just to be clear Atlantic Firearms does not stamp any of the gun barrels they are all done that way @ the manufacture per the MSP requirements. We will also soon be offering the Stag Arms line of right & left hand rifles with HBAR barrels installed and yes they will be stamped.

My remarks about Atlantic stamping the barrels was not totally serious. All joking aside; I respect a company that is trying to offer MD compliant rifles. Hell, I bought a PTR-91 from Atlantic pre 2013.

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV

There is no requirement that the barrel be stamped HBAR. That was part of an MSP advisory, nothing more. An MSP advisory has zero force of law behind it.

ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    Who cares if they (or anyone) did stamp the barrels themselves. The way the law reads it simply states that it must be stamped HBAR.

DutchV

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    I bought one of their 7.62x39 uppers.
    Runs like a champ. :shrug:

Fair enough. But it's a sample of one. Might just be the blind squirrel finding a nut once in awhile.

I personally know a guy who got an upper from Radical with a chamber that was so rough it would not eject the fired case. There are other accounts as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mantis

Latest threads

Top Bottom