• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • novus collectus

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 1, 2005
    Bowie
    Who needs an application for a C&R FFL? Speak up here and ye shall receive.....

Fodder4Thought

New Dad!!
    Jul 19, 2009
    Speaking of which - I was just looking these beautiful green forms over and question 10c caught my eye. Never having gone hunting, I thus never had a permit. Is this a red flag kind of question? I mean, I'll go kill myself a deer (or try to) if that what it takes.

novus collectus

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 1, 2005
    Bowie
    Speaking of which - I was just looking these beautiful green forms over and question 10c caught my eye. Never having gone hunting, I thus never had a permit. Is this a red flag kind of question? I mean, I'll go kill myself a deer (or try to) if that what it takes.
    The hunting license number question is ONLY for some legal immigrants applying for a C&R license.

Johnthetoolguy

Ultimate Member
    Feb 4, 2009
    Pasadena
    So, why would it even matter if someone had a hunting lisence? Immigrant or not? I don't see a conection between hunting and collecting.
    I was confused by that question too.

tttongli

Oct 3, 2008
    HOWARD
    coz non-PR need to have a hunting license to legally possess firearms.

btw, i am in for an application, thanks.

mbenz85

MDS Supporter
    Apr 22, 2009
    Harford County
    I have an extra C and R form as well. Whoever needs one contact me and I'll send it your way. Novus originally sent me mine. So thanks again for that!

**No longer available**

Last edited:

novus collectus

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 1, 2005
    Bowie
    ooohhh. I didn't know that.
    laws have really changed in the last 20 years

It has been the law since 1998 I do believe. By the way, a PR means permanent resident. A legal alien who is not an immigrant alien can not only buy a gun under some circumstances, but they can have an FFL. One circumstance is if they have a hunting license.

Fodder4Thought

New Dad!!
    Jul 19, 2009
    Anyone know who the CLEO is in Howard county for the Columbia/Jessup area? Also, I just have to give my form to the guy - he doesn't have to sign off on anything, does he?

Fodder4Thought

New Dad!!
    Jul 19, 2009
    Anyone know who the CLEO is in Howard county for the Columbia/Jessup area? Also, I just have to give my form to the guy - he doesn't have to sign off on anything, does he?

Forget everything I just said - I'm trying again:

I live in Jessup near Rt. 1 and Rt. 32 - is the State Police barracks north of me where I'd find my CLEO?

novus collectus

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 1, 2005
    Bowie

Forget everything I just said - I'm trying again:

I live in Jessup near Rt. 1 and Rt. 32 - is the State Police barracks north of me where I'd find my CLEO?

He does not have to sign off on anything or do anything, but some people put a cover letter with ther copy letting them know this so there is no confusion.

YOur CLEO is complicated, but basically since many people have put the MDSP or their local CLEO and no one was ever told by the ATF they filled out the form wrong, I doubt it makes a difference in MD.
    Me, I put the MDSP on my original license application and on my renewal I put my local police CLEO. Neither was a problem it seems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom