• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spitfire481

Mar 31, 2012
    Glen Burnie Md
    In the market for a M11 9mm machinegun. I’ve talked to a few people but can’t hurt to see if anyone or any other vendors have one ready to transfer, or incoming that will be for sale

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    A1 has a nice row of them plus lots of other goodies. They are usually only around to 4:30 on weekdays.

rsideout

MDS Supporter
    Dec 11, 2009
    MD - Capital Region
    Thanks to all. Mike at A1 Uniform took care of me today. Now submit the paperwork and wait forever

Congratulations! Come out to shoot with us at the MDTCA. You can probably test shoot most of the LAGE upper configurations available for your M11/9 long before it is approved. And try out a number of different cans.

spitfire481

Mar 31, 2012
    Glen Burnie Md
    Congratulations! Come out to shoot with us at the MDTCA. You can probably test shoot most of the LAGE upper configurations available for your M11/9 long before it is approved. And try out a number of different cans.

I already put my name on the waitlist for the Lage m11k upper. I’ll have it probably half way through my stamp wait period so I’ll be ready to build the day I pick it up lol

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I already put my name on the waitlist for the Lage m11k upper. I’ll have it probably half way through my stamp wait period so I’ll be ready to build the day I pick it up lol

Congrats. I did the same and had all my Lage stuff ready to go. Get on the list now for a .22 conversion, if so inclined. Mine took 16 months...

rsideout

MDS Supporter
    Dec 11, 2009
    MD - Capital Region

The Max11/15 is also another VERY nice shooting upper. And it will get you shooting rifle caliber full auto in your M11/9 host. Its another $3K, but small price compared to picking up another transferrable FA in rifle caliber.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom