• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    Also requires a training course to purchase any firearm. Sponsored by a California transplant, of course. Liberal pipe dream, for now.

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    20 rounds a month is not enough for a target match, but it's plenty for a maniac determined to go postal.

Actually, a blunt object like a broken table leg is plenty for a maniac determined to go postal.

Mack C-85

R.I.P.
    Jan 22, 2014
    Littlestown, PA
    20 rounds a month is not enough for a target match, but it's plenty for a maniac determined to go postal.

Actually, a blunt object like a broken table leg is plenty for a maniac determined to go postal.
    I guess they are outlawing Shotgun ammo since it is normally sold in boxes of 25!!! Not to mention most clays games are based on that and a "round" is normally a minimum of 25, and 50 or more is very common.

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

delaware_export

Ultimate Member
    Apr 10, 2018
    I'd say it has a fair chance of passing. Oregon has been slipping hard and fast lately.

That 5 is high capacity is very interesting. At some point they get to the point where every shot must be single shot and all mags must be altered to not allow any bullets. Just something to plug the mag well. Bullets must be inserted after each shot.

motorcoachdoug

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    I have the feeling the eastern half of Oregon will revolt if that bill passes.If you go 100 miles or more away from I5 then you will run into the rest of Oregon where they have conservative values instead of the left leaning liberals that have invaded from Cali and corrupted Portland as well. How ever i will say something good about Portland, their are a ton of micro breweries that make a very good beer and wine.

jbrown50

Ultimate Member
    Sep 18, 2014
    DC
    Students For Change

“Lake Oswego and Lakeridge High School student-led movement to demand immediate legislative action for common sense gun legislation.”

https://mobile.twitter.com/s4clo?lang=en

Featuring:
    Oregon Senator Wagner and Representative Salinas AND guess who?
    David Hogg

Everytown is still quite busy. That Bloomberg money is pretty enticing.

whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD
    Anti's think they can avoid areas that have criminals - so those guns are not around them. Liberals are worried about their neighbors and acquaintances having guns, which are bad. This is about getting rid of the negative emotional response to guns that are close to them - nothing about crime.

Until crime comes calling.

It's been said many times here - liberalism is a mental disorder.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom