• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MJD438

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2012
    Somewhere in MD
    Long Gun Bills / HBAR Bill / Firearms Storage / 3d Guns are all dead for this session. Watch for all of them to be tried again next year.

RuralRifleGuy

Aug 16, 2018
    Queenstown
    Long Gun Bills / HBAR Bill / Firearms Storage / 3d Guns are all dead for this session. Watch for all of them to be tried again next year.

Thank you for posting this, I was hoping for a list of everything that didn't pass instead of having to search for every thread on the bills.

SavageShooter

Jan 10, 2014
    Arbutus, MD
    They will be back next year better prepared. They did not expect what happened to them this year. It would not surprise me if they came at us with a bill to require you to get a license to purchase ammo. Thanks to everyone who fought hard against them. Good legal law abiding patriotic citizens as us will prevail over evil wrong!!!

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    Kudos PP, drew a line in the sand. Enough bending to the wim of politicians that would sell their own mothers for a kickback.

aray

Ultimate Member
    Jun 6, 2010
    MD -> KY
    Thanks Maryland Shall Issue, thanks Mark P and the MSI leadership team, thanks Patriot Picket, thanks Jeff H and the PP leadership team, and thanks to everyone who showed up in Annapolis, called their GA representatives, emailed them, or donated to the causes. Heck I'm even grateful to Senator Zirkin, who appears to have taken a principled stand against some of the more extremist elements in his own party. They gambled for it all, and in part thanks to him, they lost.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Shame how much time, money and effort by the Dems went into trying to pass bills that do nothing to stop the violent crime in Baltimore City.

This is the heart of the entire matter. The center. The core. All that matters. And it will go completely unremarked-on by the MD/DC-area press and other media.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Thank you MJD for your dedication and diligence for many years. I am grateful.
    Yes, many of us similarly appreciated his efforts here to keep us informed.
    Thanks Maryland Shall Issue, thanks Mark P and the MSI leadership team, thanks Patriot Picket, thanks Jeff H and the PP leadership team, and thanks to everyone who showed up in Annapolis, called their GA representatives, emailed them, or donated to the causes. Heck I'm even grateful to Senator Zirkin, who appears to have taken a principled stand against some of the more extremist elements in his own party. They gambled for it all, and in part thanks to him, they lost.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Kicken Wing

Snakes and Sparklers
    Apr 5, 2014
    WASH-CO
    Shame how much time, money and effort by the Dems went into trying to pass bills that do nothing to stop the violent crime in Baltimore City.

One can even goes as far as saying they ASSISTED the crime in Baltimore by NOT passing certain bills. No carry by School Resource Officers, It's STILL just a misdemeanor to STEAL A GUN instead of voting to make it a FELONY. But they sure did their best to smear people like us that are law abiding. They made no bones about it, they were ready to make FELONS out of US. Pathetic. Like Maryland needs more criminals.

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    They will be back next year better prepared. They did not expect what happened to them this year. It would not surprise me if they came at us with a bill to require you to get a license to purchase ammo. Thanks to everyone who fought hard against them. Good legal law abiding patriotic citizens as us will prevail over evil wrong!!!

They could not get this passed. Do you think they have a prayer of getting a licensing bill to buy ammo passed?

Don't think that this did not happen just because they were lazy or confused. Something made them gut the LGQL/UBC bill and then argue over it a lot today. They aren't arguing among themselves because of nothing.

Maybe they finally woke up a bunch of gun owners in Maryland. I know several liberals that got involved in this fight.

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll

He took a stand because it would have cost him votes, not because he is principled. Ask about how people on here feel about Zirkin and principles. Wasn't 2013 somewhat telling about Zirkin. Do I have the right guy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom