• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • r100rsman

Mar 9, 2017
    Olney
    I am sorry for her loss, but the paper and liberal gun grabbers are whoring Andrea Chamblee's grief for her dead husband. Plus, she is a poor writer.

Brychan

Ultimate Member
    Apr 24, 2009
    Baltimore
    I'm sorry the lady lost he husband, would it have been better if he died in a traffic accident or plane crash?

Also noticed that the comments were turned off.

Qbeam

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2008
    Georgia
    The comments have been off for some time, they don't want an opposing view. So much for equality.

Q

jefflac02

Dec 28, 2016
    Increasing including suicide. Well yeah lady, when you include suicide you can look at any method of taking the life and they are all going up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jefflac02

Dec 28, 2016
    Can we slam them on Facebook and on their twitters? This is really pissing me off. I’m a follower of God and a husband and a father. Nowhere in my body is a terrorist or extremist.

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    Can we slam them on Facebook and on their twitters? This is really pissing me off. I’m a follower of God and a husband and a father. Nowhere in my body is a terrorist or extremist.

Just like they are paid by Bloomberg to shed crocodile tears they are probably encouraged ($$) to try to distract us. Our time would be better spent not on them but through PP, MSI, etc.

MDA is like Avon for liberals, they are sitting at home all day so MDA gives them the opportunity to earn some money and stay busy.

ChrisD

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 19, 2013
    Conowingo
    That article is such BS. I was also standing at the door when all of that scene went down. That woman created the scene, and once the police were onscene she actually became even more emboldened. She shoved her way through the crowd, making bodily contact with a number of us, me included, with her arms folded to extend elbows out to make a larger stance in the group. It was so blatant that the officer threatened to eject her from the building.

Qbeam

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2008
    Georgia
    That article is such BS. I was also standing at the door when all of that scene went down. That woman created the scene, and once the police were onscene she actually became even more emboldened. She shoved her way through the crowd, making bodily contact with a number of us, me included, with her arms folded to extend elbows out to make a larger stance in the group. It was so blatant that the officer threatened to eject her from the building.

Unfortunately, you won't be able to counter her version:sad20:

pcfixer

Ultimate Member
    May 24, 2009
    Marylandstan
    Seems like she should focus on the mental health care system and why her husbands place of employment did not protect their employees. Would she have been less devastated if guns didn’t exist and her husband was stabbed to death? Would she go after the cutlery industry or open her eyes and realize the one to blame is the one that murdered her husband.
    E

Exactly. Mental health issue are evident everyday in middle and high schools.
    So why doesn't schools focus on those problems?
    Why doesn't the MGA focus on mental health issues?
    Crimes are guns stolen from other states and brought here to MD.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    “Alarming increases in deaths by long guns in 49 states”
    Perhaps she should look at FBI stats that say otherwise.
    Not sure I could find anything in that article that’s actually true.
    The Gazette is simply an extension of the Bloomberg Agenda by printing this drivel

But, but, but, those mean gun owners were taking pictures of us..
    Lol. You’re in a public space you twatwaffle, perfectly legal.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    E

Exactly. Mental health issue are evident everyday in middle and high schools.
    So why doesn't schools focus on those problems?
    Why doesn't the MGA focus on mental health issues?
    Crimes are guns stolen from other states and brought here to MD.

Mental health issues are EXPENSIVE. Folks with significant mental illness are often low income and non-compliant. Frankly, it is too hard and costs too much money.

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    “Alarming increases in deaths by long guns in 49 states”
    Perhaps she should look at FBI stats that say otherwise.
    Not sure I could find anything in that article that’s actually true.
    The Gazette is simply an extension of the Bloomberg Agenda by printing this drivel

But, but, but, those mean gun owners were taking pictures of us..
    Lol. You’re in a public space you twatwaffle, perfectly legal.

She was taking pictures of IDFInfantry, etc as well. Saw it with my own eyes and nobody is paying me (Bloomberg) to make up "facts".

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom