• ...and so much more!
  • Laj

Dec 5, 2016
    I’m in for at least 2 of the 80’s

Adolph Oliver Bush

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 13, 2015
    If I hadn't heard the words that he uttered, from, umm, a rather close distance, I would have just figured he was wishing them good luck in Hawaiian, USS Pueblo style!

North Korean Propaganda Photograph of prisoners of USS Pueblo. Photo and explanation from the Time article that blew the Hawaiian Good Luck Sign secret. The sailors were flipping the middle finger, as a way to covertly protest their captivity in North Korea, and the propaganda on their treatment and guilt. The North Koreans for months photographed them without knowing the real meaning of flipping the middle finger, while the sailors explained that the sign meant good luck in Hawaii.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    If I hadn't heard the words that he uttered, from, umm, a rather close distance, I would have just figured he was wishing them good luck in Hawaiian, USS Pueblo style!

North Korean Propaganda Photograph of prisoners of USS Pueblo. Photo and explanation from the Time article that blew the Hawaiian Good Luck Sign secret. The sailors were flipping the middle finger, as a way to covertly protest their captivity in North Korea, and the propaganda on their treatment and guilt. The North Koreans for months photographed them without knowing the real meaning of flipping the middle finger, while the sailors explained that the sign meant good luck in Hawaii.
    That’s great. Thanks for sharing

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    images

I’m thinking laser engraved magazines from one of the IPs. We all take ours individually or have a meet up and have our mags done at same time.

Attachments

• E51A7FEB-B2E5-4347-9A70-9C732095E8CE.jpeg
      E51A7FEB-B2E5-4347-9A70-9C732095E8CE.jpeg
      56.3 KB · Views: 160

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    I’m in!
    Someone could photoshop the birds under the Spikes Honey Badger lower and with a few tweaks ... would be a close match??

You da man Mopar!

lennyk

Jan 11, 2013
    Woodbine
    Put these on an 80 I’m down for ten in protest.

That's easy...the issue is who can do the EPS, AI Vector for these. Perhaps reach out to Engage who can engrave at a group discount? I think they still offer this. In fact, logistically this would be the easiest in the world.

Or Engage could buy a crapload of 80's and we would have a group buy at discount.

OR....how about a T-shirt print with a receiver's outline?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom