• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 5cary

On the spreading edge of the butter knife.
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2007
    Sykesville, MD
    I remain pissed about Trump giving in on the bump stock ban. Having said that, the real test will be if he signs legislation for universal background checks if it makes it through the Senate. If he does, I will not be able to hold my nose and vote for him again in 2020. If he vetoes it, I certainly would because keeping the likes of RBG off the court is worth a plastic novelty. That is just my opinion, YMMV, and I know there are many here not willing to accept that trade off.

I think this is pretty much where I and a lot of folks I know stand. We'll see if it lasts when the panic sets in and the only choices are Trump, Kamala Harris, or whatever Donald Duck moron the Libertarians decide to prop up. SCOTUS could be worth a long hard nose-holding.

Bigfoot21075

Ultimate Member
    Nov 3, 2008
    Elkridge, MD
    I remain pissed about Trump giving in on the bump stock ban. Having said that, the real test will be if he signs legislation for universal background checks if it makes it through the Senate. If he does, I will not be able to hold my nose and vote for him again in 2020. If he vetoes it, I certainly would because keeping the likes of RBG off the court is worth a plastic novelty. That is just my opinion, YMMV, and I know there are many here not willing to accept that trade off.

Oh good idea, then you can vote for Lieawatha. I bet her SCOTUS picks will be stellar. If all we lose is universal background checks - we will be getting off light in Maryland

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom