• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Marshmallow

Feb 4, 2012
    If you are coming up on renewal and pm me i will tell you what i did and i got my referral back with "none" in the restrictions column.

As a side note i will do this for members i can verify as "friendly" and not a troll.

My restrictions were lifted via the HPRB during my initial permit and i just renewed last quarter. New permit good until 2021

Nobody
    Nobody
    Gonna have to take you up on this. Thank you!

Nobody

Ultimate Member
    Jan 15, 2009
    Before pm"ing me please consider having one of the long term members " verify" that you are a friendly. I had a member with less than 10 posts pm me. If i don't recognize you or a respected member of this forum verifies you i will not help you. There are to many antis on here and must protect this forum.

Nobody

bblicke1

Oct 22, 2018
    Before pm"ing me please consider having one of the long term members " verify" that you are a friendly. I had a member with less than 10 posts pm me. If i don't recognize you or a respected member of this forum verifies you i will not help you. There are to many antis on here and must protect this forum.

Nobody
    Being a new member - what's the best way to go about this? I guess time and posting history are my best bets? How bout an NRA Membership ID! Lol

In all seriousness, I appreciate your protective nature when it comes to the 2a.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Nobody

Ultimate Member
    Jan 15, 2009
    The information i used was for a RENEWAL of a permit with no restrictions on it. If you are just applying for thefirst time or your permit has restrictions on it and you are renewing my information will not help you.

Nobody

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011

Nobody

Are you making a distinction between already holding an "unrestricted" permit and those who haven't yet been in front of the Board or are submitting a new app?

What (if you don't mind saying) was the reason they agreed (back then) you shouldn't be restricted?

Nobody

Ultimate Member
    Jan 15, 2009
    Are you making a distinction between already holding an "unrestricted" permit and those who haven't yet been in front of the Board or are submitting a new app?

What (if you don't mind saying) was the reason they agreed (back then) you shouldn't be restricted?

Again my information that i provided and may be the reason i received an unrestricted permit renewal would only help those in the same situation. Out would not help a new permit request or a renewal if you have restriction currently.

I received my original unrestricted permit from the HPRB fire to me being at work 24/7

Nobody

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    Alrighty then.

SS_600x.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members