• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Just a copy paste of an email I received that I think others would be intersted in..
    Ed

Received from John H. Josselyn - 2A Maryland <jhjosselyn@2AMaryland.org>

Dear*Removed*

You are receiving this email because you received legislative emails from me during the period that I was the AGC’s Legislative Vice President (1993-2016).

I am using Mail Chimp as a temporary means to reconnect with my former subscribers. You have NOT been added to the permanent 2A Maryland email list on Constant Contact. The temporary list used for the distribution of this email will be deleted.

It appears that the AGC is not planning to send out the type of detailed and timely email updates on legislation you received from me in the past, nor is AGC keeping the legislative page of the website populated with current information.

There are 16 gun bills and 14 hunting bills currently under consideration. Hearings have begun and a weapons-free zone bill will be heard next Tuesday, January 31st at 1:00 PM in the House Appropriations Committee. The most serious gun bills will probably be revealed next week as part of a new gun control initiative. Click on the Legislative Email link below to see more information on the current legislation.

In an effort to fill the information void, I am developing an email list for use with Constant Contact. I have received a generous donation as seed money to fund the initial service. I cannot upload your data to the new Constant Contact account without your permission. Therefore, I am asking you to reconnect with the 2A effort in Maryland by clicking the "JOIN" button below to join the permanent list.

If you prefer not to join, no action is required on your part as this is the only invitation I am sending. I hope that you will choose to stay informed and actively involved in the effort to protect our 2nd Amendment Rights.

Please use the “Company” field to indicate which gun club you belong to. If you have no club affiliation, simply input “none.”

Note: If you have received a similar email. My apologies for the duplication.

Best regards,

JHJ
    Click here to JOIN the 2A Maryland email list.
    http://mtwashingtonrg.us14.list-man...0d49f23e2d9f45808a&id=d634f3bc03&e=1d2eee333c

Click here to view the most recent 2A Maryland Legislative email.
    http://mtwashingtonrg.us14.list-man...0d49f23e2d9f45808a&id=b8e8fd958c&e=1d2eee333c

Copyright © 2017 2A Maryland, All rights reserved.
    You are receiving this email because you have been a loyal supporter of the 2nd Amendment and received my emails when I was the LVP at AGC.

Our mailing address is:
    2A Maryland
    PO Box 586
    Riderwood, Maryland 21139

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    I subscribed, just to see what it would turn into. So far today:

- One useful email; the one that was promised.
    - Two useless emails, duplicative of material found here.

I'm one email away from unsubscribing. I'm seriously considering subscribing as a mistake.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    While I'm a little surprised that AGC seems to not be putting out information like this, he seems to be slamming them a little in his emails.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom