• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • daNattyFatty

Ultimate Member
    Aug 27, 2009
    Bel Air, MD
    I debated whether to put this here or in Central MD. I decided here because the article mentions the new Sheriff, Jeff Gahler, has chosen Councilman Woods to serve on his Second Amendment Task Force.

Anyway, the Sun has this article about Joe Woods having a concealed carry permit and how he doesn't ordinarily carry while attending Harford County Council meetings, save for a couple times where "logistics" were involved coming from his store to meetings.

It's not overtly negative, but it just seems strange. Maybe the author was just trolling for something to fit an agenda?

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/ma.../ph-ag-woods-armed-1219-2-20150102-story.html

gotbob

Dec 19, 2014
    McHenry, MD
    I really didn't get a real sense why the article was written. Did someone object to him carrying? Did this reporter just want to stir the pot, I mean. The whole gist was "Sometimes I carry and sometimes I don't only because I couldn't secure it before going" End of story.

abean4187

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2013
    If I could I would always go armed to council meetings. Government employees are animals.

PapiBarcelona

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    Im not even sure why this is even news? Its like asking anyone about their day and printing it for a news article.

Must have been a boring/slow day at the printing press? Maybe they thought this article was going to get "hot"?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom