• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 300zx

Feb 8, 2006
    Frederick
    CZ-82 Czech CZ-82 9x18 Pistol

Item#CZ-82
    Now 03 C&R Eligilbe! Original Czech CZ-82 9x18 pistols. This incredible pistol was the Czechoslovakian Army's replacement for the famed CZ-52 7.62x25 pistol. Produced from 1982-1992, it is still the official Military Sidearm. Typical Czech quality steel construction, 12rd High capacity magazine, cock and lock safety, and Super Accurate polygonal rifled barrel make this pistol simply a steal at this price! Weight: 1.76lbs, Overall Length: 6.77". Mechanically in Excellent Condition, Metal Finish may show wear on the sharp edges from holster. Includes Original Holster (Used Condition, may vary between Leather or Camo), 2-12rd magazines.

300zx

Feb 8, 2006
    Frederick
    Sorry, I hit the enter key before I finished. I meant to ask if this is leagal for me to purchase with my C&R FFL in maryland beacuse of the 12rnd magazines?

Thanks

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    I thought all hand gun sales to MD residents were subject to the same State Police approval, 7-day waiting period, and one-per-month limit, even for C&R holders, UNLESS the purchaser also held a Maryland collector's license?

Edit: O.k., looks like I was wrong, PROVIDED the C&R hand gun is coming into the state directly to the license holder. See the letter from the Maryland Office of the Attorney General, referenced in this thread: http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=1122

Last edited:

4g64loser

Bad influence
    Jan 18, 2007
    maryland
    yeah, i'm not a C&R, but i am a maryland licensed collector! yay for buying 3 regulated weapons as a celebration of that license coming in!

now i just need more high capacity magazines.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom