• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    There is a great letter to the editor in today's Capitol newspaper by Michael Milio. He really hit the nail on the head with his criticism of the Capitol editorial board and their editorial regarding the long gun legislation pending in Annapolis. I don't know if Michael is on this forum but if he is I say Thank You!

Link please? Or did it disappear already?

spoon059

Ultimate Member
    Jun 1, 2018
    I'm lost? The media and leftist are all on board with assisted suicide, but they get upset if the person decides to end their life with a gun. And here I thought they were pro-choice. If some one want to kill themselves they will find a way to do it.
    No, they don't care about suicide. They don't care about death. They don't care about killing. They just use those statistics to obscure the real issue... they don't want us to have guns.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

BigK

DOULOS
    Feb 27, 2019
    Denton MD
    I went to church the following week , people seen me in the news , had to tell them I wasn’t a terrorist !! The gazette is more than welcome to come along to Haiti or next mission trip . Far from perfect , somewhat of a mess lol . Capital gazette don’t judge the speck in my eye , when you have a plank in yours

foxtrapper

Ultimate Member
    Sep 11, 2007
    Havre de Grace
    You know stuff is bad when an admin in a facebook group for autistic women calls my open carry buddies terrorists and implies they are all racist...then the group "disappears" shortly after I say she is being emotional and false. I hope the woman who started the initial post was also banned from what must have become a secret group, as it was she who spurred me to reply to correct her on whatever tripe she had posted about guns. Funny is the admin who thinks open carriers are terrorists did not unfriend and block me. I guess autistic women are just as emotional and illogical as regular women. I was hoping for better. Just as well, that group is nothing but SJW and trigger warnings and too much tiptoeing. I mean if you "criticize a trans person" even a teeny bit by using a wrong pronoun...or you post an X at the end of your sentence, well you get the picture. The x is something to do with sex trafficking though only a small minority of people even know this, plus I have seen women in there proudly discussing how they work or have worked as strippers( which is encouraging sex trafficking). I tried starting a "redneck aspies" group but that never took off at all.

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    The blood of the reporters is on the hands of the murderer and the Capital Gazette for not protecting their employees against a known threat. If they want to find out who or what to blame they should look in the mirror.

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    I missed the senate hearings, where the drama happened. I hear that on the House day the Moms were overheard calling us “Aryans” in the bathroom. I think our side was more diverse than theirs.

They should look up Aryan, much of Iran thinks of themselves as Aryan.....

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    There is a great letter to the editor in today's Capitol newspaper by Michael Milio. He really hit the nail on the head with his criticism of the Capitol editorial board and their editorial regarding the long gun legislation pending in Annapolis. I don't know if Michael is on this forum but if he is I say Thank You!
    Well done. Thanks for the heads up.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

willtill

The Dude Abides
    MDS Supporter
    May 15, 2007
    The blood of the reporters is on the hands of the murderer and the Capital Gazette for not protecting their employees against a known threat. If they want to find out who or what to blame they should look in the mirror.

Moreso, the blood of all innocent Marylanders killed is indirectly on the hands of all Maryland legislators whom continually refuse pro-gun legislation for the average Maryland citizen; who are presently stripped of the abilities needed to protect themself(s) against deadly force.

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    A good editorial indeed. Makes me wonder how many still read the capital and how many of them read the editorial section and how many of them know the difference between an SB and an HB. Most of their readers are conditioned to stop reading at the word “gun” and immediately think “evil”.
    How many here know the difference between SBr and HBar?

PowPow

Where's the beef?
    Nov 22, 2012
    Howard County
    I was surprised that they 1) Posted that letter, 2) allowed it to stand on its own without response, 3) still have it up there.

slowpoke

Ultimate Member
    Feb 2, 2011
    Annapolis
    I was surprised that they 1) Posted that letter, 2) allowed it to stand on its own without response, 3) still have it up there.

Thank you gentlemen for the kind words.

I will claim responsibility for the letter to the editor. I was traveling last week and the Patriot Picket inspired me to do what I could remotely.

Originally, I never expected the editor to print it. But after a few email exchanges with the editor to get it within their 300 word restriction, assumed it would appear at some point.

Eagerly awaiting the responses from the red-shirt crowd that I'm sure are forthcoming.

Adolph Oliver Bush

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 13, 2015

I will claim responsibility for the letter to the editor. I was traveling last week and the Patriot Picket inspired me to do what I could remotely.

Originally, I never expected the editor to print it. But after a few email exchanges with the editor to get it within their 300 word restriction, assumed it would appear at some point.

Eagerly awaiting the responses from the red-shirt crowd that I'm sure are forthcoming.

Excellent effort sir! Thanks for doing what you can. Antis arent coming here to be persuaded to support the constitution, so we need get the message out to them where they will see it.

Neutron

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 20, 2014
    severna park

Thanks again for writing that letter. Having the ability to put into words what many of us are thinking is awesome and I encourage you to continue to express your opinions in the Capital newspaper. Great job!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom