• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Slackdaddy

My pronouns: Iva/Bigun
    Jan 1, 2019
    57 states according to Obama.
    Anyhow, all you "I will not compliers"
    So MD passes these hardcore lefty gun laws, you "Do Not Comply"
    You get zinged, "minor felony" no jail time, small fine, but now you are a felon, no guns for you in all 57 states!

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    This is an odd time , rabble - rousers or not , sometimes hard to tell .

I will not announce here what I will do because of the Red-Flag laws , it is a way for LE and others to make an opinion on your ability to make valued and lawful decisions .

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    You get zinged, "minor felony" no jail time, small fine, but now you are a felon, no guns for you in all 57 states!

How are you gonna get popped? Please explain your scenario.

daNattyFatty

Ultimate Member
    Aug 27, 2009
    Bel Air, MD
    MD laws will affect you in all "57" states

I’m failing to see the point of your post. Most everyone here knows that getting convicted of these offenses is prohibiting.

What are you trying to accomplish?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I have never had my vehicle searched during a traffic stop. Why am I being "red flagged"?

I can not cover all scenarios , but someone that is close could say you have done something .

I am not trying to validate the argument , I am just saying what some have said .
    These are strange times to say the least , I thought 2013 was bad this is worse along with last year .

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    I can not cover all scenarios , but someone that is close could say you have done something .

I am not trying to validate the argument , I am just saying what some have said .
    These are strange times to say the least , I thought 2013 was bad this is worse along with last year .

That can happen now. There are 1,000,000 scenarios. This thread is pointless. No question, no proposition or solution. We need to focus instead of waxing poetic and sulking.

Slackdaddy

Jan 1, 2019
    Not trolling,,
    I think a lot of people are not thinking through the full effect of these bills.
    I have heard many people say, they will eventually move out of MD, Heck I am one that for the 1st time is thinking it is time to start making long range plans.
    Just saying, if your plan is to "Not comply" and move to freer pastures in a few years,, that would come to a disastrous end if you are caught not complying in the meantime.

Do I have the answers? No,, Will I be in Annapolis on the 25th,, ALL stinkin day! Took the whole day off. Will it make a difference, Probably not,, I don't do well in crowds,, no telling what may happen,, but look for me,, I'll look like I do in my avitar

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    Not trolling,,
    I think a lot of people are not thinking through the full effect of these bills.
    I have heard many people say, they will eventually move out of MD, Heck I am one that for the 1st time is thinking it is time to start making long range plans.
    Just saying, if your plan is to "Not comply" and move to freer pastures in a few years,, that would come to a disastrous end if you are caught not complying in the meantime.

Do I have the answers? No,, Will I be in Annapolis on the 25th,, ALL stinkin day! Took the whole day off. Will it make a difference, Probably not,, I don't do well in crowds,, no telling what may happen,, but look for me,, I'll look like I do in my avitar

I understand. We cannot say we will not make a difference. If legislators and Hogan believe this could be a tipping point or it could turn into something way worse, then they will at least have to second guess themselves. We never know what might come of our appearances. Some years, bill have been withdrawn due to our appearances.

See you in 2 weeks!

Slackdaddy

Jan 1, 2019
    Kinda the way I feel, backs against the wall, only thing left to do is come out swingin. I hope everyone realizes this is bigger than just "gun control"

I understand. We cannot say we will not make a difference. If legislators and Hogan believe this could be a tipping point or it could turn into something way worse, then they will at least have to second guess themselves. We never know what might come of our appearances. Some years, bill have been withdrawn due to our appearances.

See you in 2 weeks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom