• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ezliving

Besieger
    Oct 9, 2008
    Undisclosed Secure Location
    Found this on another forum so I thought that I'd share the love.

BassPro $103 for 500 rounds of UMC 9mm Luger

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Warning the deal is backordered but they will let you order, and people were told that it would ship within the next 2-3 weeks ( my confirmation e-mail said 30 days). The deal is as follows:

Remington® UMC 9mm Luger Mega 250-round Pack $54.99 + $9.95 Shipping @ Bass Pro Shops. After your first box, shipping is only $2 a box or less.

Go to and get your $20 dollar off of 100 (@ www.basspro.com/save100). The code is L9BU . This code should be legitimate since it's from BassPro's website. Enter this in the special messages box when you select shipment type (If you just follow this link, it should show up in the cart without having to enter it into the special messeges box).
    If you buy 2 boxes it will be $54.99 (1st box) +$54.99 (2nd box) +$12.95 (Shipping on 2 boxes) - $20 (coupon) = $102.93

***Note: The items are backordered, make sure to enter the coupon code for the 20 dollars off in the "Special Messages Box".

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    how backordered is it?? my bosspeople say around september we're due for big shipments to start coming back in and until then we're just gettin what we can find...just a heads up

Ultimate Member
    why not just do wolf or something off aims and sit back an wait. you can also get some other good accessories from cheap. save the gas $

http://www.aimsurplus.com/acatalog/copy_of_9mm.html
    aw9mm.jpg

http://www.aimsurplus.com/acatalog/New_Magazines_.html
    magl520.jpg

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Depends if you are ok with steel and laquer. I was going to order some gold bear (at least it gets you away from the laquer) but decided not to.

Never hurts to get some ammo in the to be delivered hopper even though UMC is not exactly my favorite, so I ordered some we will see if they ship it to MoCo.

Price is fair after the promo so I really dont care if I get it now or later.

I wonder if they would let me get away with it for two orders? Can never have enough 9mm.

Ultimate Member
    I think ammo price will come down soon, but then inflation will hit. I don't really think you can beak AIM's. I get some handgun ammo, 223, 308 7.62x54R, 7.62x39 from there and get .22 bricks at walmart. If your talking about a $2 savings, some people would burn that on gas. I don't think too many of us own hybrids.

squeky

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2007
    Frederick
    IMO, it's not worth going on backorder for ammo you can get cheaper at Wal-Mart. The ammo will be flowing freely again soon. Give it time.

squeky

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2007
    Frederick
    How much does bulk 9mm go for at Wally World, anyways? Never really checked.

Not even bulk, Blazer Brass is $8.97/50. Best price in the country. Just have to know when the truck comes and slowly stock up. Stocks will start getting better soon.

ezliving

Besieger
    Oct 9, 2008
    For 500 rounds.

Walmart Blazer Brass = $95.08 (19 cents) (One problem, most Walmarts will only sell you 6 boxes, for 300 rounds)

Bass Pro deal on UMC = $102.93 delivered. (21 cents)

Walmart WWB = $105.84 (21cents)

Last edited:

ezliving

Besieger
    Oct 9, 2008
    Found this on another forum so I thought that I'd share the love.

BassPro $103 for 500 rounds of UMC 9mm Luger

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Warning the deal is backordered but they will let you order, and people were told that it would ship within the next 2-3 weeks ( my confirmation e-mail said 30 days). The deal is as follows:

Remington® UMC 9mm Luger Mega 250-round Pack $54.99 + $9.95 Shipping @ Bass Pro Shops. After your first box, shipping is only $2 a box or less.

Go to and get your $20 dollar off of 100 (@ www.basspro.com/save100). The code is L9BU . This code should be legitimate since it's from BassPro's website. Enter this in the special messages box when you select shipment type (If you just follow this link, it should show up in the cart without having to enter it into the special messeges box).
    If you buy 2 boxes it will be $54.99 (1st box) +$54.99 (2nd box) +$12.95 (Shipping on 2 boxes) - $20 (coupon) = $102.93

***Note: The items are backordered, make sure to enter the coupon code for the 20 dollars off in the "Special Messages Box".
    I just got an email that my order finally got shipped.

I should see it Tuesday.

wilcam47

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2008
    Changed zip code
    i dont like that umc stuff its not very consistant....some are hot some are almost duds least that was a box of .41 i bought years ago and never bought that crap again...could be different now but I'm not going to try it:sad20:

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    I went for the deal, and it went through like a charm. Thanks

It's basically the same price as Wal Mart, without the hassle.

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    We really need a "cheap ammo FAQ". Lay out the usual players, discuss pros and cons of cheap ammo, discuss usage of ammoengine.com, etc. Maybe touch on the costs of reloading briefly.

Oh, and a "deals" section.

one-star

Mar 9, 2009
    Hate to bump this, but if you did this order-------check your credit card statement...even though my order came in at 216 after discount, they billed the credit card 236

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom