• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    Folks,

Based off of the success of the Sushi Education thread, I'm opening this for the first sushi dinner get together. For simplification and to get a large number of interested members, I am proposing we go to Edo Sushi in Timmonium. I personally don't care if you'd like to bring signifigant others along as long as they're not drunken asses, but if everyone would like this to be "shooters only", that doesn't bother me either. Please hit the poll and let me know what weekend looks best for you. The poll allows you to pick multiple options so please do if multiple options work for you. I'll keep the poll open for 10 days and we'll make the call from there. If anyone knows some reason that edo can't accomidate a good sized group, please speak up. Other than that, I'd like to stay with just the one location for our initial unless someone else would like to plan one for other parts of the State.

J

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    I am SO in!

I'd prefer to bring the significant other... she's not a drinker so that works to my advantage if there are too many sake bombs dropped...

That was part of my thinking, might help us have a few extra drivers and/or experienced sushi fans.

Allium

Senior Keyboard Operator
    Feb 10, 2007
    damn - after 25 years of marriage we have it worked out - shes the designated driver, I'M the designated drunk! Sake BOMBS. like boiler makers but with japanese beer and sake!

Calengor

wishes he were spike
    Apr 13, 2009
    Frederick, MD
    Baltimore is a bit of a drive for me, so I'll stay out of this one, regardless of my love of sushi.

I will say that if there's ever an eastern shore sushi get-together, the place to do it is Dadamigang in Salisbury on a Friday or Saturday night or during the week at lunch time, all you can eat for $14 and ridiculously good, Honestly, the best sushi I've ever had.

HardHatMan

FBHO
    Jul 14, 2009
    Virginia
    Baltimore is a bit of a drive for me, so I'll stay out of this one, regardless of my love of sushi.

I will say that if there's ever an eastern shore sushi get-together, the place to do it is Dadamigang in Salisbury on a Friday or Saturday night or during the week at lunch time, all you can eat for $14 and ridiculously good, Honestly, the best sushi I've ever had.

Us MoCo and Frederick guys always get left out :(

strube

Jul 5, 2009
    Baltimore
    I'm in with only June 5th in conflict but Saturdays preferred generally. I'd like to bring my wife but either way.

weeman

Oct 2, 2009
    Its been a while since I have had sushi, would have to convince the wife to try it.

Patrick

MSI Executive Member
    Apr 26, 2009
    Calvert County
    Holy cow that is a long-ass drive from Southern MD/Bedrock County. Wilma and I cannot leave little Pebbles that long.

As we get closer I'll see if I can make whatever date you all pick. Otherwise I'm going to have to plan one of these somewhere mid-state (halfway between most of us probably).

Tks.

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    As we get closer I'll see if I can make whatever date you all pick. Otherwise I'm going to have to plan one of these somewhere mid-state (halfway between most of us probably).

Tks.

I'll make sure to PM you with the date we go with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom