• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    @ BJ's 8/30/18-9/26/18

3 pack of $25 gift cards are $59.99, no limit listed on the "Clipless Coupon" in the book.

They will also be available on the website (current link, may change) https://www.bjs.com/product/-25-cabela-s-gift-card--3-pk-/3000000000000922110

The website currently limits you to 3 of the 3-packs. You should be able to submit multiple orders if you need them.

ngman

MDS Supporter
    Apr 19, 2013
    Western Howard County
    Thanks for posting, I'll have to get a friend with a membership to pick some up for me. With the merger of Cabella's and Bass Pro I got to wondering if I could use the Cabella's at BPS. The answer is yes!

Here is what I found on their website:
    Will Bass Pro Shops gift cards be honored at Cabela's locations and vice versa?

Customers can exchange a Bass Pro Shops gift card to a Cabela's gift card for an equal amount and vice versa. Cabela's gift cards, e gift cards and gift certificates can be presented for payment at any Bass Pro Shops retail register location. Gift cards are also exchanged at the customer service counter in either store or by contacting our online customer service centers. To exchange a Cabela's gift card that you would like to use at Bass Pro Shops, call 1-800-211-6440 to have it exchanged. To exchange a Bass Pro Shops gift card that you would like to use at Cabela's, call 1-800-237-4444 to have it exchanged. We are working to improve this process moving forward.

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    Thanks for posting, I'll have to get a friend with a membership to pick some up for me. With the merger of Cabella's and Bass Pro I got to wondering if I could use the Cabella's at BPS. The answer is yes!

Here is what I found on their website:
    Will Bass Pro Shops gift cards be honored at Cabela's locations and vice versa?

Customers can exchange a Bass Pro Shops gift card to a Cabela's gift card for an equal amount and vice versa. Cabela's gift cards, e gift cards and gift certificates can be presented for payment at any Bass Pro Shops retail register location. Gift cards are also exchanged at the customer service counter in either store or by contacting our online customer service centers. To exchange a Cabela's gift card that you would like to use at Bass Pro Shops, call 1-800-211-6440 to have it exchanged. To exchange a Bass Pro Shops gift card that you would like to use at Cabela's, call 1-800-237-4444 to have it exchanged. We are working to improve this process moving forward.

Yes you can.

You can even use E-Gift Cards from either and have them converted at the other (Cab vs BPS) help desk. I recently did this at Cabela's in DE.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    FYI if you want to use a BP gift card to pay for an online order at Cabela’s you need to call it in, the computer won’t take it on a web order.
    Thanks OP for the heads up.

POP57

Ultimate Member
    Apr 5, 2016
    Delaware
    FYI if you have an EBATES account and order online, you get an additional 2% back. Every little bit helps.

El_flasko

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 16, 2008
    Abingdon, MD
    @ BJ's 8/30/18-9/26/18

3 pack of $25 gift cards are $59.99, no limit listed on the "Clipless Coupon" in the book.

They will also be available on the website (current link, may change) https://www.bjs.com/product/-25-cabela-s-gift-card--3-pk-/3000000000000922110

The website currently limits you to 3 of the 3-packs. You should be able to submit multiple orders if you need them.

I just wanted to drop a personal thank you OP. Every year when Winchester does their rebate on AA target shells I buy 5 cases around this time if I can find them on sale. They typically run $80/case. With buying 5 packs of these Cabelas cards at BJ's, a few Cabelas points I had, the free shipping and $100 Winchester rebate I will get, I got the price down to $49.77/flat. That covers my tournament shooting for the year!

Thanks again :party29:

CrabbyMcNab

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2009
    Activejunky should get you 10% cash back on cabelas. There are stipulations I think on ammo or firearms.

IX-3

Aug 21, 2018
    Eastern Shore, MD
    Just a heads up if you order online for in store pickup and only use gift cards you may not receive emails from their system with order confirmation number or notice that your order is ready for pickup (not sure if it's an issue if you're having it shipped to you). I had $225 in gift cards from the 3 packs and spent $224.95 online. I didn't get an email confirmation or the email saying my order was ready to be picked up. It shows up under my account on their website but it didn't email me. I'm assuming it's because I only used gift cards. My brother also took advantage of the BJ's offer but spent a few dollars so he didn't have to use another gift card and he received emails for the order and that it was ready to pick up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom