• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    Not looking good for me as I need to pick someone up from the airport after work. If that changes I'll be there. No - no permit yet, but have been advised it was issued and mailed. While I obviously disagree with MSP LD past practices, each of the MSP personnel I have dealt with have been very professional over the last year+

W2D

Ultimate Member
    Dec 2, 2015
    Escaped MD for FL
    I get that the board wanted zip codes in the sign in sheet to determine where to hold the meetings (and the dubious requirement to show ID), but where is the requirement that we sign in at all?

mxrider

Former MSI Treasurer
    Aug 20, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    I get that the board wanted zip codes in the sign in sheet to determine where to hold the meetings (and the dubious requirement to show ID), but where is the requirement that we sign in at all?

Where they hold the meetings shouldn't be determined based on the attendees, but on the applicants themselves.

Mike OTDP

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2008
    Where they hold the meetings shouldn't be determined based on the attendees, but on the applicants themselves.

Yes...but that would mean a State agency having to get out of the I-95 Axis. Which will never happen. The non-Axis counties exist only to be taxed and spit upon.

mxrider

Former MSI Treasurer
    Aug 20, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    Yes...but that would mean a State agency having to get out of the I-95 Axis. Which will never happen. The non-Axis counties exist only to be taxed and spit upon.
    I don't belive that it needs to be held in a state agency

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom