• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 6pack

MSI BOD Member
    Apr 2, 2012
    Eldersburg, MD
    The campaign to vote these people out has already started. Keep talking to people in those districts and let them know what happened. Donate to the PACs that are forming. Follow MSI and AGC. This will be a long fight and we won't see results for another year and a half. Don't lose hope. We can't give up.

Blackstar65

Ultimate Member
    Jun 27, 2010
    based on a WP article I read yesterday many of the legislators feel Maryland voters have moved waaay left due to the passing of the dream act and the gay marriage bill. Furthermore they feel that the legislators are falling behind in what their constituents believe. So they feel this is all bluster about voting them out of Office. I hope it happens. I don't want to move to Northern Virginia.

occbrian

Ultimate Member
    Jan 3, 2013
    in a cave
    what we REALLY need is to engage registered independents.

2A, gas tax, whatever it takes to convince them that DINO is the right move. If we can move independents to D, our fight in the primaries will be MUCH easier.

Robert

Having Fun Yet?
    May 11, 2011
    AA County, MD
    Ugh.

Short excerpt:
    I was for a very brief period of time, “a bright light” [to opponents of the gun bill]. However, last night a man came by and told me that he was going to contact everyone that had given money to my last campaign and tell them not to support me because I worked on and voted for this bill. I don’t know who my fans are. I came here to make a difference and hopefully my constituents will recognize that.

Much more here: http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...839534-9d69-11e2-a2db-efc5298a95e1_story.html

Didn't read the article, but the short excerpt is VERY GOOD NEWS IMO. I see that statement as a sign of weakness. She needs to be removed from office.

Robert

Having Fun Yet?
    May 11, 2011
    AA County, MD
    Should hit that comment section with what's in her future, and what it's going to look like, because I'll bet she reads them..

Ken Stanka

Mar 6, 2013
    Waldorf, MD
    If you keep throwing it in the face of people you want out in 14, you give them time to think about it, figure out how to turn it around on you and make themselves look like a victim. They are politicians and have mastered this art (with few exceptions).

Keep executing but the people you want out dont have to know about it.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    Yes. We need to find a way to identify independent voting blocks and spread the DINO word to them.

DINO SHOULD NOT BE JUST ABOUT 2A.... TAILOR YOUR MESSAGE!!!
    Was unaffiliated and don't currently follow any particular party's modus operandi. Pictures of reps looking a lolcats, playing on ipads, and sleeping on the job pushed me over the edge. 2A is extremely important, but these people are also shaping other extremely important parts of our lives...

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    If you keep throwing it in the face of people you want out in 14, you give them time to think about it, figure out how to turn it around on you and make themselves look like a victim. They are politicians and have mastered this art (with few exceptions).

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

You would think tactically minded people would get this....

Reading these threads does not fill me with hope...

Radio chatter is the mark of the amateur. Let's get smart.

Fishguy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2009
    Montgomery County
    She has an MD law practice?

Shouldn't we be using yelp! and other such consumer sites to shred her reputation and destroy her means of making a living?

Sent from your conscience.

moo-cow

Moo!
    Dec 4, 2010
    MoCo

You hit the nail on the head in that she wants to play the victim card because she just wants to do the "right" thing and doesn't know who her friends are anymore. Statements like her's are purely manipulative, and she knows exactly who her "fans" are. Having said that, actions will speak louder than words. We do not need to come across as angry, but we do need to follow through on the actions to have these politicians voted out. Dumais is my Delegate, and her actions show that she ignored my beliefs and convictions as her constituent. I am now a DINO and my action will be to get her out of office. There is no need to be threatening, but we do need to mean business. The reality is - I seriously doubt this man to which she refers said anything in a threatening way, but Dumais will twist it that way.

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    I don't see how she looks like a hero to anyone. She told us she had big problems with aspects of the bill, then she drove the whole stinking thing through as-is.

It looks like she stood up to blackmail from the evil NRA robots. That's the spin she put on it.

" I went out on a limb , now I need support from my true friends.."

Might not fly, but that's her angle. Direct threats are not allways the best in politics.
    When they backfire they do damage. Telling anyone what you intend to do is foolish in my opinion. Just do it. Especially after the vote is done.

Also it is not at all clear that Alamo will be effective in liberal havens. Even if it is they may replace funding faster than we can peel it off. Think Bloomberg.

Ken Stanka

Mar 6, 2013
    Waldorf, MD
    You hit the nail on the head in that she wants to play the victim card because she just wants to do the "right" thing and doesn't know who her friends are anymore. Statements like her's are purely manipulative, and she knows exactly who her "fans" are. Having said that, actions will speak louder than words. We do not need to come across as angry, but we do need to follow through on the actions to have these politicians voted out. Dumais is my Delegate, and her actions show that she ignored my beliefs and convictions as her constituent. I am now a DINO and my action will be to get her out of office. There is no need to be threatening, but we do need to mean business. The reality is - I seriously doubt this man to which she refers said anything in a threatening way, but Dumais will twist it that way.

I did not think he was threatening. My point was, in all the countries I may or may not have executed missions in, I have yet to call one of them and tell them I was coming! Surprise is always on your side and if you are tactically minded, it will be all over but the crying when they realize you were there.

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    Shes a Family Law Attorney. What do you expect?

I have yet to meet one that has more integrity than a turd. They are worse than Criminal Defense Attorneys.

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    Dumais got a few girlfriends to post some praise, please help set the record straight

Ken Stanka

Mar 6, 2013
    Waldorf, MD
    I did not think he was threatening. My point was, in all the countries I may or may not have executed missions in, I have yet to call one of them and tell them I was coming! Surprise is always on your side and if you are tactically minded, it will be all over but the crying when they realize you were there.

Maybe I am being a poor communicator.

I am trying to say, voice your displeasure, tell your story to people that will listen, all that stuff is fine.

When it comes to alamo type stuff, she (or any that we want out) doesnt need to know that is happening, what the goal is or who we are talking to or business' that we will protest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom