• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AliasNeo07

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2009
    MD
    Who has a decent selection of LCPs at reasonable prices? Looking to buy a couple, and compare regular lcps to lcp 2s.

Thanks

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    I was thinking about it but I don't know where I can get it transferred to on such short notice. The sale ends at midnight tonight. Anyone know?

I put my FFLs address and email address if it’s not on file then email my FFL to send their copy to the store. Next day the gun ships

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    Personally the Kark CW380 absolutley destroys the LCP. Have owned both, still carry the Kahr, slightly smaller, but much better quality, better trigger, less recoil, easier to shoot, better sights. Have a few holsters for it, with a minimalist pocket holster, it dissapears and is easy to carry everywhere. Have a AIWB with Ulticlip that works fine when running in shirts or joggers without a belt, and a belt clip version that is comfy and invisible with cargo shorts and a t-shirt. The Glock 42.is cool, but not far off of the size of a P365, and a bit too big for pockets, the P365 has twice the power, 4-6 more rounds and carries similar.

Hibs

Ultimate Member
    Dec 23, 2015
    Maryland
    Personally the Kark CW380 absolutley destroys the LCP. Have owned both, still carry the Kahr, slightly smaller, but much better quality, better trigger, less recoil, easier to shoot, better sights. Have a few holsters for it, with a minimalist pocket holster, it dissapears and is easy to carry everywhere. Have a AIWB with Ulticlip that works fine when running in shirts or joggers without a belt, and a belt clip version that is comfy and invisible with cargo shorts and a t-shirt. The Glock 42.is cool, but not far off of the size of a P365, and a bit too big for pockets, the P365 has twice the power, 4-6 more rounds and carries similar.
    I suppose you haven't seen the LCP Max.

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    I suppose you haven't seen the LCP Max.
    The Max is cool, handled one, but never shot one, still bigger than the Kahr and has that crappy LCP trigger, grip is a LOT fatter. Pretty much in-between the CW380 and P365 in size. 9mm still has a ton more power, and IMO the size difference isn't as big of a deal when it's on a belt instead of a pocket. Really hope companies bring out some of these designs in 30 super, either slimmer handles or more capacity.

Hibs

Ultimate Member
    Dec 23, 2015
    Maryland
    The Max is cool, handled one, but never shot one, still bigger than the Kahr and has that crappy LCP trigger, grip is a LOT fatter. Pretty much in-between the CW380 and P365 in size. 9mm still has a ton more power, and IMO the size difference isn't as big of a deal when it's on a belt instead of a pocket. Really hope companies bring out some of these designs in 30 super, either slimmer handles or more capacity.
    The trigger isn’t the same as the LCP or LCP2. But I understand that you might not exactly know if you haven’t shot one.

I’m not sure how you can call the grip fat. The LCP MAX is still much smaller then even a P365. And ya, I’m not really concerned about having “drastically more power” when I have 12 defensive rounds of 380 in my pocket. People get too carried away with that crazyness. We’re not talking about a bear gun.

rgramjet

Ultimate Member
    Jan 25, 2009
    Howard County
    Khars are cool for sure.

My budget was leaning toward the base LCP. Nice upgrade from the money clip, Keltec P32.

Shorts gun or boot gun for cheap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom