• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Expendables

Sep 8, 2010
    Parkville, MD
    I have been searching gunbroker for a screen accurate Post War Walther PPK for about two years now and finally struck gold.

A few weeks ago I was conducting my routine search and came across this beautiful 1965 Walther PPK in 7.65mm which is the same year make and caliber that Sean Connery (RIP) carried in Thunderball. The seller (who was a reputable FFL) was selling this as a consignment for a buy it now price of 600 dollars. I had to slap myself several times and check his ratings to make sure this wasn’t a mistake.

Sure enough it wasn’t and I just picked it up yesterday, the picture doesn’t do it justice it is in excellent condition with no import markings. I’m so glad I waited for so long for the right gun at an insane price.

Had to throw in a picture of my 1997 Walther P99 in 9mm with my Omega 9k to complete the collection. It’s a good day for this Bond Fan!

Attachments

• D4E17668-1BD3-4F61-A56B-268B39934C2F.jpeg
      D4E17668-1BD3-4F61-A56B-268B39934C2F.jpeg
      81.4 KB · Views: 215
    • 6C129339-9018-4B08-99E5-66373E4F7AF8.jpeg
      6C129339-9018-4B08-99E5-66373E4F7AF8.jpeg
      131.3 KB · Views: 218

MaxVO2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    I have been searching gunbroker for a screen accurate Post War Walther PPK for about two years now and finally struck gold.

A few weeks ago I was conducting my routine search and came across this beautiful 1965 Walther PPK in 7.65mm which is the same year make and caliber that Sean Connery (RIP) carried in Thunderball. The seller (who was a reputable FFL) was selling this as a consignment for a buy it now price of 600 dollars. I had to slap myself several times and check his ratings to make sure this wasn’t a mistake.

Sure enough it wasn’t and I just picked it up yesterday, the picture doesn’t do it justice it is in excellent condition with no import markings. I’m so glad I waited for so long for the right gun at an insane price.

Had to throw in a picture of my 1997 Walther P99 in 9mm with my Omega 9k to complete the collection. It’s a good day for this Bond Fan!

*****That's gorgeous! Congrats!!

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    7.65 PPK is a sweet pistol, so pleasant to shoot, and nice and compact.

The only criticism I can offer is the safety, which would be far more ergonomic if it worked in the opposite direction, like a 1911 for example.

You stole that thing for $600!

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    I HATE YOU. :D

I would have not thought at all, and just hit buy it now.

AWESOME find.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom