• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Russ D

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2008
    Sykesville
    anybody want to donate to my cause?......`cause I really want this...
    HK93-2.jpg

:lol2:

ME too!!!

Rockzilla

Ultimate Member
    Feb 6, 2010
    55.751244 / 37.618423
    anybody want to donate to my cause?......`cause I really want this...
    HK93-2.jpg

:lol2:

Your cause..... ok ...I'll buy that, you can buy me a Barrett 50. HK91,HK93 were 399.00 years ago.They are sweet and if I had the money I would buy it. Have a HK91 maybe,maybe 20 rounds through it, with box. If you have the money, by all means buy it.Barrett 50's were 2999.00. I'm saving for the 50 though.
    me thinks me will have to stop by....
    -Rock

HKB

Ultimate Member
    Apr 14, 2007
    Finksburg, MD
    I had a friend that bought a HK91 new WAAAY back when, he needed $$$ & pawned it for like a 100 bucks:sad20: If he only or I knew what it would be worth today.

Rockzilla

Ultimate Member
    Feb 6, 2010
    55.751244 / 37.618423
    I had a friend that bought a HK91 new WAAAY back when, he needed $$$ & pawned it for like a 100 bucks:sad20: If he only or I knew what it would be worth today.
    Amen... on that one. That's the thing, and my famous saying "I wish I would of bought it back then. Some guns I did. M1 Garands, M1A's, HK's, Polytech AK's,Model "A" UZI's, Never thinking what they would bring today..Had a friend also who had to unloaded his collection because of his divorce, it was bad...he had some nice toys..one .44 Automag. Belgium Browning Shotguns. I haven't sold any yet. I'm looking for a cheap 9mm semiauto pistol just to shoot and not worry about... whether used or not...if I drop it no big deal...

-Rock

2Asales&Supplies

, , Up In Arms Since 2009
    Industry Partner
    Aug 5, 2009
    SUMMMORE

Got a pair of S&W 686's (pre-lock) one in a 4" barrel and the other in 5". They are both in excellent condition w/ original box. These are both the 686 + (7 shot). Asking $699.99 for the 4" and $729.99 for the 5". Come in and give 'em the ole once over!
    *** BOTH SOLD***
    686-4.jpg

5" (also has factory Hi-Viz sight!)
    686-5.jpg

Also, got some NEW intersting stuff in for your viewing pleasure!

Sig P220 Elite Dark w/ SWR H.E.M.S. Suppressor ***SOLD***
    220ED.jpg

Yea, Theyre new, but still OOOO so pretty! :D

Last edited:

kalister1

R.I.P.
    May 16, 2008
    Pasadena Maryland
    The desert Eagle is gone, ask me how I know:)
    Stopped by last Tuesday, just got the phone call. Good to go for pickup on Thursday. Pics to follow.

Thanks Guys, a real pleasure!

2Asales&Supplies

Industry Partner
    Aug 5, 2009
    Just took in this used Ruger P89 w/ Laser Devices laser. Gun is in good shape w/ low round count. Price is $319.99 + tax and MSP fee. Please feel free to call the shop for additional details or if you have questions! ***SOLD***

Last edited:

2Asales&Supplies

Industry Partner
    Aug 5, 2009
    Nice used Vz. 24 in .308. Mauser 1942 VZ24,ken farrell Steel base MAU-98-1-0, 24' Stainless 1 in 10" Fluted Bull Barrel, Adjustable trigger with Side Safety 2 to 5 lb, Custom bent bolt, glass bedded stock with cheek rest , Kaki painted base coat, 5 round internal magazine. Asking $599.99 + tax!
    vz24.jpg

2Asales&Supplies

Industry Partner
    Aug 5, 2009
    A Couple More

Just got these in today. No pricing as of yet. Sorry about the crappy pic, it's hard to do Polished Nickle justice with a point and click. Colt Python .357 8" barrel & S&W Model 19 6" Combat Magnum BTW. :D ****S&W 19 SOLD****PYTHON SOLD****

Last edited:

jjbduke2004

Ultimate Member
    Oct 19, 2008
    Morris Oblast, NJ SSR
    Please PM pricing info on Model 19 and Python when available. Can you send approx Mfg date on Model 19 (or first few S/N digits--I have the book) and dash number?

Why did you have to post this tonight when you are closed tomorrow? Maybe I have to come by on Monday.

mbz300sdl

Gone living free now!!!
    Apr 12, 2010
    South Carolina
    Why did you have to post this tonight when you are closed tomorrow? Maybe I have to come by on Monday.

So I have time to talk my self out of making a trip down there cause i didn't know this thread existed till he made that post. And I like and have been wanting a Judge.

2Asales&Supplies

Industry Partner
    Aug 5, 2009
    Please PM pricing info on Model 19 and Python when available. Can you send approx Mfg date on Model 19 (or first few S/N digits--I have the book) and dash number?

You should come by Monday and have a look (that is if I haven't confiscated them yet) :D. These beauties must be seen in person to be appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom