• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DocPeanut

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 20, 2010
    Im a bit late, but is this karma still good? My daughter (8 years old) and I went to the shop a couple weeks ago and picked up a 10/22. She wants to have it cerakoted rainbow, who am I to tell her no

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    Overall, yes, I will still honor my offer for anyone buying a child a .22 rifle.

DocPeanut

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 20, 2010
    Gentlemen, I appreciate the generous consideration but I was able to find a couple 100 packs

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    Glad you found ammo.

But my offer is still good. A 50 round box of .22 for any kid with a new to them .22 LR firearm.

Romanservices

Nov 8, 2012
    Pasadena
    Glad you found ammo.

But my offer is still good. A 50 round box of .22 for any kid with a new to them .22 LR firearm.

Not posting for the free ammo but I'm sure my kid would make quick use of it with her little savage

Attachments

• 20191117_133821.jpg
      20191117_133821.jpg
      102.5 KB · Views: 244

fogman

Resurrecting last year's thread.....

Ok, it's the Christmas Season and I'm hoping there are a few of my fellow MdShooter's who are giving their children/grandchildren a .22 rifle for Christmas. 5 years ago my father in law refinished his 1st .22 rifle and gave it to my son for Christmas. Without any ammo, it wouldn't have been as much fun.

I have 10 Federal Champion 50 round boxes to give away to 10 kids. Here's the catch. You must be willing to post a pic of your new shooter(feel free to block their faces) with their new .22. Pickup must be at AGC or Eldersburg area. Shipping is not an option. I'm available to meet for pickup weekday evenings and weekends.

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    Wow! This is a great thing you are doing! I already have a rifle for my Granddaughter (got it about 2 months before she was born) But at 2 1/2 I need to wait a little while before I can give it to her and teach her to shoot it.

Maybe next year! LOL!

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    I'm in again and will also offer 10 boxes.

Same deal, but pick up on Harford Co.

fogman

Two years, and no takers. Sad.

I just want to make sure no child goes without .22 ammo for Christmas.
    It's a good sign that no one has accepted, means there is .22 ammo on the shelves. Not to long ago there was no .22 ammo available. At the time, there was a local gun shop selling ziplock sandwich bags with a few rounds so people had at least a few shots for their new .22.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom