• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FHJ69

Mar 13, 2011
    Upper PDRMC
    Two form 20’s for out of state travel, 14 days.

They were Disapproved the first time i submitted them since the “transporting to” address did not include a street number. The “transporting to” address is raw land and does not have an address and using only the street name didnt work. I had to use GPS coordinates for the for the address.

Wow! Lat/Lon? And they accepted that but not the street. I will never cease to be amazed. :lol2:

woodline

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 8, 2017
    DANG IT! I read that and got SUPER excited.

Then I noticed you said Eform 1, not a form 4. :sad20::lol2:
    I had three Form 4s approved in about 4 months recently, so there is hope you’ll see it early 2021. I have one outstanding that I need to call about. If I got a batch approval that means my stamp got lost in the mail.

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    Form 1 E-file
    9-29-2020 to 10-19-2020,
    20 days (14 days since mailing prints)

Hopefully this approval shakes a form 4 from June 26th loose and I can pick up another can.

20201019_181315-edit.jpg

Last edited:

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Notified today that my Form 4 is approved and my can is ready for pickup. Check cashed 5/29. That is a day shy of 5 months.

Individual or trust?

I’ve got some hope. When I talked to my FFL earlier this month before I ordered an Omega 300 they said they are seeing 5-7 months for most right now. I’d like it to be a few weeks, but knowing I might have the can in hand next spring is still pretty sweet. If it happens of course.

Also it seems to be moving faster, but feels slower. Went silencer shop again and they just shipped it to my FFL. So a bit longer before the ATF has my form 4 in hand and starts “processing it” (IE letting it age in a desk drawer for a number of months).

Feels like it’s taking longer, but my last can says it took Silencer shop almost 4 weeks to get it in to my FFL’s hands on the last can. So about 2 weeks is a fair amount faster. I got the 1/2x28 Mount and .30 end cap in the mail today. Maybe if I lay them on a table in front of my gun it’ll feel like my new silencer is there. :-(

BigCountry14

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 17, 2013
    My first was less than a week from purchase to check cash last year. My last one was 5 weeks.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    Got the call from the shop for an F4 individual from June 26th, 125 days, not sure when it was actually approved, but had to be < 120 days. Was told they got a LOT of 4 month form 4 approvals lately

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    Make that 121 days
    form 4 individual for a suppressor, 6/26/2020 - 10-25-2020, stamp got to my dealer on 10-29-20.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom