• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gungate

NRA Patron Member
    Apr 5, 2012
    Damascus. MD
    I want to get a Kriss Vector but it is unclear if it is MD legal. I did a forum search still not sure. Anyone have a definitive answer? Are all or any models legal?

Drew1340

Nov 30, 2010
    AA county
    not trying to hijack both pistol and carbine are legal, it can meet oal with some work and modifications but it can do it...
    does anyone who owns one reading this have issues with there sight zero?
    poi isn't quite working out as well as I hoped for such a flat round....
    tips?
    and suppressed it shoots way left, just my bum luck? it has already gone back to kriss once for just shooting way left unsupressed... but it is seemingly a problem child for me where I hear nothing but great stories from everyone else

Wayne1one

gun aficionado
    Feb 13, 2011
    Bowie, MD
    not trying to hijack both pistol and carbine are legal, it can meet oal with some work and modifications but it can do it...
    tips?
    and suppressed it shoots way left, just my bum luck? it has already gone back to kriss once for just shooting way left unsupressed... but it is seemingly a problem child for me where I hear nothing but great stories from everyone else
    Sorry to hear that, I have nothing but positive things to say about mine.

03gsxr1000

Speed Demon
    Jul 4, 2010
    Resurrecting this thread. Ambi mag release question

I bought the airsoft ambi mag release because it was slated to work with the real steel vectors. I tried installing on my gen 2 .45acp pistol. The install didn't work due to the mag release lug that goes thru the well isn't long enough. It just didn't work.

https://shop.jkarmy.com/ace1-arms-kriss-vector-right-hand-magazine-release.html

After watching the video of the guy who first tried making his own ambi release, I figured that the jk army works only on the gen 1 vectors.

I have the jk army release still I haven't returned it. It seems well built.
    My question is has anyone modified or made something that works with gen 2's?.

kenpo333

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 18, 2012
    Salisbury Maryland
    I've had my pistol for quite some time. Use it for my bedroom firearm with the 25rd extended mags and a can. Since it has a singular purpose range time has been spent under 10 yards and moving. Never had a problem after 2000 rounds

DevinRPD

May 3, 2017
    Talbot
    tips?

do you use a suppressor with a booster? i had that problem too until i replaced the booster with a spacer and now its very consistent

barr321

Inaccurately accurate
    Sep 22, 2018
    They’re legal in handgun and carbine as people have said. With that said, has anyone that actually owns one experienced any issues? I’ve seen a bunch of posts that say theres issues with feeding and ejection, but seems to be luck of the drawl.

SCARCQB

Get Opp my rawn, Plick!
    Jun 25, 2008
    Undisclosed location
    I just bought one . Gen 2 sdp9mm

At what range do you guys zero the vector?

Attachments

• E288AF17-B7F7-42A7-BD4D-FB9F74E547A8.jpg
      E288AF17-B7F7-42A7-BD4D-FB9F74E547A8.jpg
      42 KB · Views: 139

SCARCQB

Get Opp my rawn, Plick!
    Jun 25, 2008
    Undisclosed location
    The gen2 Kriss vector with an SB tactical SBA3 brace that is fully extended has an overall length of greater than 26” ( 26.10”) making it a “ firearm “ instead of a pistol.

The addition of a side folding hinge add another 1.5” to the overall length.

This is a game changer as the brace/ folder upgrade revkasses it from a pistol into a firearm. Therefore, a vertical foregrip can be installed without violating NFA laws.

The vertical foregrip is a must for the correct handling of the Kriss vector. ( as not to inadvertently actuate left side controls )

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom