• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • firemn260

Sep 15, 2015
    Harford County
    So back in 2013 I bought a adcore defense stripped lower receiver due to the impending laws going into effect in md. I actually picked it up on sept 30th. (Talk about waiting untill the last minute!) I wish I had picked up a few of them but being at the last minute and the whole one regulated arm a month nonsense limited me to one. I thought it was kinda cool they say Baltimore Md on it.

Anyway it sat in my safe up untill about 9 months ago when I decided I had a itch to put another one of those evil black rifles together. I had a assembled saa upper receiver with a 16” hbar barrel laying around from a trade for some parts I had did a while back. So I ordered the rest of the parts I needed and slapped it together.

Well now I’m wanting to lighten up the rifle a bit and because it’s a pre oct 2013 I’d like to make it a little more evil by putting a lightweight barrel on it. I like the Faxon Pencil profile barrels but I’m looking for suggestions on any other lightweight 16” barrels available. I’d like to run a mid length gas system. I’m thinking of running a JP low mass carrier and a adjustable gas block.

What do you all think? Anyone running a Faxon barrel?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom