• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dirty_Civilian

Apr 12, 2018
    Here
    Any suggestions for a pistol vault and how to secure it in my home? I'm purchasing 2 new handguns this year and I don't have anymore room in my safe.

ohen cepel

Ultimate Member
    Feb 2, 2011
    Where they send me.
    I like the ones made by Fort Knox with a simplex lock in them.

Lots of vids of the electronic ones being opened by a child (not kidding) with a coat hanger or by just smacking them on top. I had one like that in the past which failed me so I went Knox and have been very happy.

https://www.deansafe.com/fort-knox-handgun-safes.html
    PB1 will hold two pistols and opens up.
    The vehicle box is much smaller and opens with the door swinging to the side.

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    Any suggestions for a pistol vault and how to secure it in my home? I'm purchasing 2 new handguns this year and I don't have anymore room in my safe.

I am looking for something myself, I tried to talk a guy out of some bowling ball lockers he has but no go. Right now i have pistols in safes and the overflow in the drawers of a rolling toolbox.:lol2:

MADad

Sep 8, 2013
    Charles County
    Just a thought, but if there are no little ones in the house, think outside of the box. When a thief sees a safe, you know that’s what he will want to go for. Think about gun magnets. You can put guns behind curtains, under desks and tables, behind clothes and coats in closets. There are plenty of places people wouldn’t think of looking and they are readily available if needed.

Dirty_Civilian

Apr 12, 2018
    Here
    Thank you all for your suggestions. I do have children in my house so keeping my new firearms locked and secure are the top priority. I'm going to get the Fort Knox pistol safe and in the future buy a larger gun safe with room for growth. The guns I am buying now are for my children when they become of age and show responsibility.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom