• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GlockLady

Sep 12, 2018
    Lewes DE
    I live in Delaware right now, but lived in Montgomery County MD for most of my life.

I'm a member of NRA, DSSA (Delaware State Sportsmen's Association - eventhough I am a women....lol), Bridgeville Rifle and Pistol Club, USCCA, IDPA and have a CCDW from the state of DE. I am also an avid hunter!

I'm looking forward to getting lots of useful (and maybe some useless...lol:D) information from this group.

songlaw

Aug 2, 2017
    Clarksville
    How? Does MD allow DE resident to get CCW?

I live in Delaware right now, but lived in Montgomery County MD for most of my life.

I'm a member of NRA, DSSA (Delaware State Sportsmen's Association - eventhough I am a women....lol), Bridgeville Rifle and Pistol Club, USCCA, IDPA and have a CCDW from the state of DE. I am also an avid hunter!

I'm looking forward to getting lots of useful (and maybe some useless...lol:D) information from this group.

GlockLady

I submitted my Wear and Carry application on July 16th. I got word from my references that they had called. What is the next step???

GlockLady: I hadn't heard of this before. Does Maryland allow non-residents to get MD CCW permit?

Racinready300ex

Jun 3, 2009

Welcome. I also shoot IDPA at Bridgeville. :innocent0

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA

Attachments

• msi_welcome.jpg