• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    Bingo. I call total ********. This didn't happen. Notwithstanding the absolute nonsense the story is on it's face, it'd be on the news in a heartbeat if anyone 'involved' in this 'situation' had two brain cells to rub together, so no. Not buying what you're selling, friendo.

I'll happily come retract this and state my wrongness if it shows up in the news (it won't).

The OP relayed a message from the sports club he shoots at. I doubt it’s made up and the club unfortunately is now in a pretty shitty neighborhood. The kind where the bank gets robbed regularly, where the county has had to build a new sheriffs station to combat drugs and robbery and prostitution

So I can see it happening there

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    I hope this isn't some made up lie to get a rise out of forum members. Or worse, someone go take something out on some innocent black person over a lie. Just saying.
    Absolutely not. I know the OP. He is solid as a rock. Bark up another tree.

hobiecat590

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 2, 2016
    I hope this isn't some made up lie to get a rise out of forum members. Or worse, someone go take something out on some innocent black person over a lie. Just saying.

The OP report is accurate except that the President of SLSC sent 2 email messages, not 1 message, on 6/5 to members when this incident "allegedly" occurred. Unless the friend of a senior member of this forum is BSing his buddy, the president of SLSC, and filed a false St Mary's police report, I would be inclined to believe the report.

OP, even though I am a member, on behalf of the non-SLSC forum members, thanks for the timely heads up and the courage to post a warning. Just saying.

buellsfurn

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2015
    southern end of Maryland
    Thanks to all that came to my defense that actually know me . Crazy post a PSA for the communities benefit after all most if not all of us visit gun ranges. It cracks me up all you bad ass back seat driving would have should have done things different would have likely shit your pants. Imagine you left the range still wearing a big ass grin and in less then a mile WTF. Maybe the info has been pulled for the security of the family OK not maybe it was. And to all of you that don't know but think its OK to call me a liar **** YOU Let the Ban began

buellsfurn

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2015
    southern end of Maryland
    The OP report is accurate except that the President of SLSC sent 2 email messages, not 1 message, on 6/5 to members when this incident "allegedly" occurred. Unless the friend of a senior member of this forum is BSing his buddy, the president of SLSC, and filed a false St Mary's police report, I would be inclined to believe the report.

OP, even though I am a member, on behalf of the non-SLSC forum members, thanks for the timely heads up and the courage to post a warning. Just saying.

Thank You

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    Thanks to all that came to my defense that actually know me . Crazy post a PSA for the communities benefit after all most if not all of us visit gun ranges. It cracks me up all you bad ass back seat driving would have should have done things different would have likely shit your pants. Imagine you left the range still wearing a big ass grin and in less then a mile WTF. Maybe the info has been pulled for the security of the family OK not maybe it was. And to all of you that don't know but think its OK to call me a liar **** YOU Let the Ban began

Don’t sweat it brother, it’s a shitty area and there’s a lotta shady people in that area now, I don’t doubt it happened or you one bit.

It’s a shame when someone is trying to help others out and has to listen to shyte about it

Again, don’t sweat it

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county

Oh, so you ASSUME the people who did this were black.

You racist.

MossPumper

MDS Supporter
    Apr 10, 2020
    VA (Western)
    Interesting ..I wonder if the folks who stopped the Gentleman knew him?
    it is very very daring to attempt to stop anyone exiting a Range or Gun club.

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    Interesting ..I wonder if the folks who stopped the Gentleman knew him?
    it is very very daring to attempt to stop anyone exiting a Range or Gun club.

It happens more than you may think, and it is nothing new. People leaving gun ranges are generally forbidden to be armed by Maryland law.

There have been several incidents reported on this forum over the years, usually theft from unattended cars which were followed after leaving a range.

There have also been some scary incidents at lonely outdoor ranges, and I think I recall one murder and another narrow escape.

Always watch your rear view after leaving any gun range, and don't drive straight home. Be careful stopping at the store with guns in your vehicle.

Be cautious when shooting at lonely outdoor ranges, especially if you're alone.

MossPumper

MDS Supporter
    Apr 10, 2020
    VA (Western)
    It happens more than you may think, and it is nothing new. People leaving gun ranges are generally forbidden to be armed by Maryland law.

There have been several incidents reported on this forum over the years, usually theft from unattended cars which were followed after leaving a range.

There have also been some scary incidents at lonely outdoor ranges, and I think I recall one murder and another narrow escape.

Always watch your rear view after leaving any gun range, and don't drive straight home. Be careful stopping at the store with guns in your vehicle.

Be cautious when shooting at lonely outdoor ranges, especially if you're alone.

Your correct, Anything is possible these days.

Longeze60

Jun 8, 2020
    MA.
    Just because they tried to make it seemed like they were associated with BLM doesn't make it true, could be someone trying to stir up trouble. If yo were coming from a shooting range or sportsmen club they would assume you are armed, not a smart move to pull that sort of thing on someone armed.

Mr.Blue

Living In A Bizarro World
    Nov 21, 2011
    Miserable in MD
    Just because they tried to make it seemed like they were associated with BLM doesn't make it true, could be someone trying to stir up trouble. If yo were coming from a shooting range or sportsmen club they would assume you are armed, not a smart move to pull that sort of thing on someone armed.

Yes, because BLM terrorists are smart. The point is that this was perpetrated by criminals that were emboldened by the lack of response to the rioting and looting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom