• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • THier

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 3, 2010
    Muscleville
    Saturday they BLM terrorists, were protesting by whitemarsh mall, they were screaming at me to honk for support, I just waves them off, they were pissed. I was in my open Jeep.

marko

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 28, 2009
    Chevy Chase Circle, buncha White moms and their kids - I yell "GET A JOB YOU LOSERS!" One Mom was looking at me harsh.
    On the way back - "THEY ARE USING YOU!" Same Mom saw me. Brainwashing starts at an early age.

ChrisD

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 19, 2013
    Conowingo
    Saturday they BLM terrorists, were protesting by whitemarsh mall, they were screaming at me to honk for support, I just waves them off, they were pissed. I was in my open Jeep.

Today there was a group at the intersection of Merritt Blvd. and Wise Ave. in Dundalk.

CZ4ME

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 12, 2014
    This is BLM...

So, this is BLM because someone said it is..the article has no shred of proof accept a road that is traveled by some of you..

Who would pull over for three cars that aren't law enforcement just like that..I know I wouldn't. I'd accelerate to the and the bastards would have to chase..

If this was BLM I am pretty sure local LE would make sure it was on the news...

CZ4ME

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 12, 2014
    BLM..Hmm

So, this is BLM because someone said it is..the article has no shred of proof accept a road that is traveled by some of you..

Who would pull over for three cars that aren't law enforcement just like that..I know I wouldn't. I'd accelerate to the and the bastards would have to chase..in which case my car then would become a weapon!

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    This sounds like an urban legend.

You're probably right, but I'll still take things like this seriously.

My perspective; I grew up in the late '60s early '70s. I attended some not so nice schools. I've been jumped by groups of people for no other reason than for being white. I was held up at gunpoint on my high school campus by a group of thugs who decided they would rob as many white people they could that day. There were constant shakedowns there in search of weapons. Later the same year, a bomb was found in a locker. We had constant race motivated rumbles and skirmishes all through jr high and high school. My family finally escaped that area for the general safety and security of MoCo.

I carried the scars of that world for a number of years. I can say today, I am not a racist. Still, my trust is hard won. I will consider any warning, a serious one, until I see different.

TheOriginalMexicanBob

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2017
    Sun City West, AZ
    I've been jumped by groups of people for no other reason than for being white. I was held up at gunpoint on my high school campus by a group of thugs who decided they would rob as many white people they could that day. There were constant shakedowns there in search of weapons. Later the same year, a bomb was found in a locker. We had constant race motivated rumbles and skirmishes all through jr high and high school. My family finally escaped that area for the general safety and security of MoCo.

I carried the scars of that world for a number of years. I can say today, I am not a racist. Still, my trust is hard won. I will consider any warning, a serious one, until I see different.

A somewhat different perspective. My first wife has a sister who was (and still is AFAIK) married to a black man. They have four kids. The oldest boy was absolutely brilliant...excellent grades and very intellectual. When they moved to Florida the other black students picked on him mercilessly or ostracized him because he got good grades...making them look bad as well as he didn't act like them.

Racism comes in many forms...often by those who claim to be the recipients of it. It reminds me of the old saying..."Physician...heal thyself". If you want to rid others from bigotry first recognize it in yourself and rid yourself of it.

Just "pull over" for three cars? Not likely. Forced?
    The three-car boxing maneuver is pretty standard, and can happen to all but those trained to see it coming.
    One will come up on a slower car, car on right and rear close in. Many times the side car paces you, front slows, rear closes gap.
    They then slow and force one left. Any preemptive move to the left, and they follow. Once speed is lost, any banging advantage, or short stopping is lost.
    Front car slows the train, and even banging the front car or side car doesn't accomplish much once the trap is sprung.
    My friend witnessed it on the road from LA to Vegas. A variation, swoop and stop. Target car ran off the road, and flipped over.

I kneel for two things: My king, and my God.
    USA has no kings.

Jul 1, 2012
    So, this is BLM because someone said it is..the article has no shred of proof accept except a road that is traveled by some of you..

Who would pull over for three cars that aren't law enforcement just like that..I know I wouldn't. I'd accelerate to the and the bastards would have to chase..in which case my car then would become a weapon!

Do you live down here? Travel Great Mills Rd regularly? Familiar with that area?
    If so, you'd understand.

And there's nowhere to accelerate to, in either direction. Lots of traffic lights and no real viable options for escape. You'd be stopped and quickly overwhelmed. If you could get to Chancellor's Run Rd maybe you'd have half a chance, or if you had a nice heavy truck.

That said I thought it was about stolen golf clubs too :)

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    A somewhat different perspective. My first wife has a sister who was (and still is AFAIK) married to a black man. They have four kids. The oldest boy was absolutely brilliant...excellent grades and very intellectual. When they moved to Florida the other black students picked on him mercilessly or ostracized him because he got good grades...making them look bad as well as he didn't act like them.

Racism comes in many forms...often by those who claim to be the recipients of it. It reminds me of the old saying..."Physician...heal thyself". If you want to rid others from bigotry first recognize it in yourself and rid yourself of it.
    I don't know if I would consider that "racism". Smells more like peer pressure. That happens often in poorer neighborhoods. Remember the tale of the "Ugly Duckling"?

I won't generalize beyond that.

PALYDIN11

Jan 26, 2013
    Ocean City, MD
    I hope this isn't some made up lie to get a rise out of forum members. Or worse, someone go take something out on some innocent black person over a lie. Just saying.

MindTheGAP

Jan 4, 2018
    Maryland
    This sounds like an urban legend.

Bingo. I call total ********. This didn't happen. Notwithstanding the absolute nonsense the story is on it's face, it'd be on the news in a heartbeat if anyone 'involved' in this 'situation' had two brain cells to rub together, so no. Not buying what you're selling, friendo.

I'll happily come retract this and state my wrongness if it shows up in the news (it won't).

Mr.Blue

Living In A Bizarro World
    Nov 21, 2011
    Miserable in MD
    I hope this isn't some made up lie to get a rise out of forum members. Or worse, someone go take something out on some innocent black person over a lie. Just saying.

Whites are much much more likely to be attacked by blacks. I’m sure no one on this board would go crazy and attack an innocent person, especially because they’d lose all their firearms if caught. Let’s not start sounding like CNN. All these white devils out attacking innocent black people. Let’s get back to reality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom