• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • buellsfurn

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2015
    southern end of Maryland
    This is a report of an event that happened to a friend today:

“My St Marys County friends. Left the (sportsmen’s) club today approx. 1530 and was forced to pull over in front of Dollar General on Great Mills.
    Was told to get on my knees and beg forgiveness from BLM.
    SERE graduate (retired Navy) so that did not happen.
    WHAT THE **** IS GOING ON?”

He was forced off the road by 3 vehicles.
    This incident has been reported to the Sheriff’s Department.
    Please everyone be extra careful out there. Let’s not let the enemies of our republic split us asunder.
    E Pluribus Unum
    Club Email Dear fellow Club members,

Today around 1600 we had a club member when leaving the club that was forced off the road by three different vehicles shortly after turning onto Great Mills Rd by a group of protestors and was detained against his will.

St. Mary's Sheriff's Dept is currently investigating and patrolling the general area of Sanner's Lane and Great Mills Rd, to include the golf driving range parking lot.

When arriving or departing the Club and the Sanner's Lane area, please be extra vigilant and aware of any groups of people protesting or looking unruly. If you see anything suspicious, please immediately depart the area. When safely down the road, pull over, dial 911 and inform the dispatcher of this notice and what you observed.

Finally, if you do have cause to contact the Sheriff's Dept and after you have safely returned home please inform the Club President of said report at

slsc98

Ultimate Member
    May 24, 2012
    Escaped MD-stan to WNC Smokies
    Excellent PSA.

I’m in my rear view mirror AT LEAST 33.3 % of the time for a minimum of 2 minutes or 2 turns when leaving any club or range.

Been doing that for decades and I’m glad it is just plain habit, nowadays ...

D*mn sad state of affairs, the present ...

Keep Yer Head On A Swivel and Watch Yer Six!

mpollan1

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 26, 2012
    Мэриленд
    No reason to doubt the legitimacy of this report so... Damn that is F***ing unhinged. Be careful leaving/going *anywhere*. Never thought we would be here but yet we are. Sigh

Hansum

Feb 14, 2019
    Forced to pull over? I'd love to know what would cause an armed individual to pull over for anyone besides law enforcement.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    The BLM racists are emboldened. That will not end well for them one day.
    ...the day they get ahold of me.

Oh wait. I keep forgetting. They're innocent little angels on a noble quest.

Last edited:

135sohc

Ultimate Member
    Oct 27, 2013
    Forced to pull over? I'd love to know what would cause an armed individual to pull over for anyone besides law enforcement.

please remember how this shit hole state treats firearms and those who are legally allowed to have them.

That armed individual unless CCing under LEOSA or MD W&C is not armed.

And having been well versed in MD traffic laws and 'customs' :rolleyes: you are NOT going to have the 'law' on your side 99% of the time. Someone can side swipe and crash into you and your still 'guilty' because you did not 'disengage' the situation.

Anytime I am driving, the dash camera is recording.

JTH20

Feb 18, 2013
    MD
    please remember how this shit hole state treats firearms and those who are legally allowed to have them.

I think about this often on my way to the range. If you follow Maryland's gun transportation laws, it makes you the perfect target: a car full of guns that can't legally be protected by the very guns you're transporting.

Just another reason to hate this state.

Hansum

Feb 14, 2019

And having been well versed in MD traffic laws and 'customs' :rolleyes: you are NOT going to have the 'law' on your side 99% of the time. Someone can side swipe and crash into you and your still 'guilty' because you did not 'disengage' the situation.

Anytime I am driving, the dash camera is recording.
    You're right. I almost forgot. After signing over my first born to acquire an evil handgun, I still can't use it to defend myself.

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    Damn, I have been driving up and down great mills road for two days and I haven’t been forced to pull over, quite disappointing lol

gwchem

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 18, 2014
    SoMD
    I've thought about this since Friday. My truck better be pretty darn beat up from ramming folks before I'll let them stop me on Great Mills Road.

Mr.Blue

Living In A Bizarro World
    Nov 21, 2011
    Miserable in MD
    At this point with all this violent stuff going on, I say Fu$k the law. When I’m driving with my daughter, I will be packing. My daughter’s life is more important than getting charged with unlawful carry. This from someone with a spotless record and a lot to lose. I can’t believe it has come to this.

kingfish

Jan 15, 2008
    I thought this thread was going to be about someone having their golf clubs stolen.

marko

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 28, 2009
    At this point with all this violent stuff going on, I say Fu$k the law. When I’m driving with my daughter, I will be packing. My daughter’s life is more important than getting charged with unlawful carry. This from someone with a spotless record and a lot to lose. I can’t believe it has come to this.
    It really has come to this. I drive an older, Large van. I wouldn't stop for anything these thugs would do. If you stand in front of a moving vehicle on purpose I call that suicide by low IQ.
    I'm sick of this.

TreadNot

May 11, 2012
    Bel Air
    Any official report on this, so it could get passed on to news sites, at least the ones that won't spike the story?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom