• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    DWI Checkpoint at 7pm on a non holiday weekend . I know we are rednecks and degenerates but 7pm the night is just starting

Rickman

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 31, 2012
    Port Deposit, MD
    Wish they would have been on Theodore Rd about 3 this afternoon. Jackwad in a Jeep came through a curve sideways in my lane. Just missed him as he got it straight and as he continued on I could see in my mirror he was still in my lane mostly till he went out of site. :mad54:

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Sometimes I think these checkpoints are just a ploy to get you to stop so the police officer can legally look inside your car for items other than open alcohol containers. If in plain sight, you don't need a warrant.

Just my cynical side coming out.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Sometimes I think these checkpoints are just a ploy to get you to stop so the police officer can legally look inside your car for items other than open alcohol containers. If in plain sight, you don't need a warrant.

Just my mds side coming out.

:innocent0

BossmanPJ

Ultimate Member
    Feb 22, 2013
    Cecil County

Very possible. I wouldn't doubt they are trained to look around just in case.

bohman

May 20, 2012
    St. Mary's
    Wife went thru it otherwise I would have asked :D

Rt40 and Landing Lane , wife went to get dinner and she didn't get back till 830 :mad54: she could of made the bread for a sandwich in that amount of money time :D

Ah, that explains it. If George's was still there they could just set up in the parking lot. :D

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    Now let's be fair. A nice big, public inconveniencing Check Point lets them pretend they are doing something to prevent crime and all the people who were late getting somewhere will tell all their friends and coworkers so lots of people will say "Good the police are finally doing something about all the crime I read about in the papers." It is all about PR.

jaybee

Ultimate Member

seat belt violation

$83 = $1,000 per hour, it's like printing money for the state of meerryland

since most people pay

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads