• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    No details yet but shooting this morning in Lakeside possibly 3 patients one flown out to Shock Trauma .

On a lighter note guy kidnapped last night in Elkton so they can rob his place.

CC is going to sh!t fast

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    no article yet
    but seems domestic
    Sheriffs office is saying no danger to the community

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    Lakeside is a danger to both itself AND the rest of the "community". I'm still holding out hope for a sweeping wildfire one day.

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    I'm moving from the North East area (6 miles from Walmart) to an Elkton address next month, I was hoping they would flee towards Harford Co in that case.

bohman

May 20, 2012
    St. Mary's
    I'm moving from the North East area (6 miles from Walmart) to an Elkton address next month, I was hoping they would flee towards Harford Co in that case.

:lol2: I'd be hoping for them to run west too, I still have family and friends in Elkton but the way things have been going I don't have a good feeling about that.

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    more details . Unless the victim is a prohibited persons seems to be a good shoot

http://www.abc2news.com/news/crime-checker/cecil-county-crime/suspected-gunman-in-police-custody

Dead guy had the cops called on him for raising cain an hour before then tried a home invasion

In today's Cecil Whig it appears the shooter was the one the cops were called on and he did not live where the shooting occurred, no mention of home invasion and the shooter fled the scene. Shooter charged with second degree murder and two counts of attempted second degree murder.

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    In today's Cecil Whig it appears the shooter was the one the cops were called on and he did not live where the shooting occurred, no mention of home invasion and the shooter fled the scene. Shooter charged with second degree murder and two counts of attempted second degree murder.

Story is evolving I on read the Rag on my mobile:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom