• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bohman

May 20, 2012
    St. Mary's
    Can you folks recommend a good, basic range bag for me? I'm doing my homework on Google as well, but I tend to trust the opinions here more than just wandering the internet.

I don't need anything fancy, just something to get a pistol, mags, ammo, eye & ear protection to the range. At the moment the best I can do is put the plastic case the gun came in into a back pack.

freddie

Mar 20, 2013
    I got this one from Home Depot: Husky 14 in. Rolling Tool Tote

I take several pistols per range trip and I love this bag - Holds everything.

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    I use an NRA duffel bag they sent me as part of a membership upgrade. Any halfway-decent duffel bag will get the job done.

tball

Ultimate Member
    May 20, 2010
    St. Augustine, Florida
    I really like the small pistol bags at Walmart for about $10.00. They have 4 pockets for magazines, space for a pistol, mag loaders and a little pocket on the side. I have one of these for each of my pistols, which I put in a single range bag with a shoulder strap. No more clunky boxes.

Midwayusa.com has a nice one that is also on sale that is bigger and has what looks like 6 or 7 pockets for magazines. It was on sale for half price $9.99. Its part number was 939-160-870 and comes in Black Coyote, Olive Drab and Pink.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Like TBall said , several of the Wally World pistol cases. Even though I recently purchased range bag , just about any reasonably sturdy case , bag , duffel , etc will work.

RavensFan11

May 28, 2013
    Timonium
    I have this bag and really like it...great for 2 handguns and range needs (ammo, eyes and ears, mags, etc). In this video the guy used the side pockets for cleaning stuff..I use the side pockets for the guns inside the sleeves and I think this is the way it is supposed to be used...but to each his/her own!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJjPynpcGP8

spclopr8tr

Whatchalookinat?
    Apr 20, 2013
    TN
    Can you folks recommend a good, basic range bag for me? I'm doing my homework on Google as well, but I tend to trust the opinions here more than just wandering the internet.

I don't need anything fancy, just something to get a pistol, mags, ammo, eye & ear protection to the range. At the moment the best I can do is put the plastic case the gun came in into a back pack.

Wasn't this covered adequately this past weekend?

http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=132598&highlight=range+bag

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom