• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Dang it! I knew I should’ve gone up there this morning! I’ve been looking for one of those.

Ya they are drying up grab em while you can. Snagged one at United a couple weeks ago. Was in the shop a whole 30 minutes.

Combloc good score.

ted76

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 20, 2013
    Frederick
    Lots of reloading stuff there! I found the best prices were with the guy against the back wall. Though I didn't find the rifle I was looking for. Oh well, there is always something interesting. SCSG had good stuff as usual and a great buy on a Glock 17! Mike at Hanover shooters supply had a good set up, unfortunately, that NM M1A couldn't come home with me. I did see a Colt Combat Commander and almost let temptation get the best of me. If it had been a series70 or earlier, I would have jumped on it. It was a series 80 in 9mm and was a former Israeli gun. The price is very good ($629), as is condition. Someone needs to go buy this one as I am still thinking about it but have other commitments tomorrow.

I must of missed that Commander, I have been looking for one of those.
    I did pick up some standard Magazines from SCSG and one other vender.

Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    I saw a nice older (but still with the waffle stock) Colt 6721 new in the box but the guy wouldn't come down below $1050 plus tax so I passed on that one. I was hoping he would have some more police trade in Colt's like last time but he didn't unfortunately.

dist1646

Ultimate Member
    May 1, 2012
    Eldersburg
    I must of missed that Commander, I have been looking for one of those.
    I did pick up some standard Magazines from SCSG and one other vender.

I almost missed seeing it myself. The dealer along the wall to the right of the entrance had it in the far right glass case. He usually has a lot of S&W's.
    I almost went back up on Sunday to buy it but, I was helping one of our lady highpower shooters on the 200yd range. She is going to Perry. Helping her was more important to me.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Damn it, came in the Gun show forum to see when the next G-burg was and I just missed it :-(

ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    I almost missed seeing it myself. The dealer along the wall to the right of the entrance had it in the far right glass case. He usually has a lot of S&W's.

I almost went back up on Sunday to buy it but, I was helping one of our lady highpower shooters on the 200yd range. She is going to Perry. Helping her was more important to me.

That’s the sign of a good coach. Hopefully she makes you proud.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom