• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    For those folks who live outside of Maryland, Palmetto has a deal on D&H aluminum 30 round mags. Some of the large bore AR15 rifles (50 Beowulf for instance) seem to like the aluminum mags over the Magpuls. You can't beat these prices. I haven't seen them this cheap in a hundred years, $7.99.

BTW, it's free shipping for orders of 10 mags or more.

Says they are on sale until 2/15, so act fast if you want a deal.

http://palmettostatearmory.com/d-h-...aign=Daily+Deal+Email&utm_content=11:00+Email

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    I believe a UPS or FedEx store will hold your package for you. I'm just saying.....

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Personally, my 50Beo loved Magpuls - the 40rd too (got 13 rounds in those). Aluminum mags were ok, but the feed lips always scratched up the cases.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007

Keep checking back. Some times they will have another run of them, but once that pile is gone, they're gone for some time. BTW, they have their Magpul G2 30 round mags on sale now.

I can post the link if you need it.

EDIT: Just use the coupon code PMAG to get the discount.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Not aluminum but they have Magpuls free shipping at 7.99. G2 but 80 for 10 not bad insurance these days.

Onceuponatime

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 19, 2018
    For those folks who live outside of Maryland, Palmetto has a deal on D&H aluminum 30 round mags. Some of the large bore AR15 rifles (50 Beowulf for instance) seem to like the aluminum mags over the Magpuls. You can't beat these prices. I haven't seen them this cheap in a hundred years, $7.99.

BTW, it's free shipping for orders of 10 mags or more.

Says they are on sale until 2/15, so act fast if you want a deal.

http://palmettostatearmory.com/d-h-...aign=Daily+Deal+Email&utm_content=11:00+Email

Can you still order the 30 Rd magazine "repair kits" in MD? They are arrive disassembled and you basically just put them together.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    No, not really. It was available within the law as far as I was aware of but whatever. It's cool.

4-305 states:
    (b) A person may not manufacture, sell, offer for sale, purchase, receive, or transfer a detachable magazine that has a capacity of more than [20] 10 rounds of ammunition for a firearm.

If you are receiving parts within the state of Maryland and are putting them together to make a banned magazine, are you not manufacturing a banned magazine?

But you can do whatever you want. I am not a lawyer and any advice you get from the internet is worth exactly what you paid for it.

Onceuponatime

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 19, 2018
    4-305 states:

If you are receiving parts within the state of Maryland and are putting them together to make a banned magazine, are you not manufacturing a banned magazine?

But you can do whatever you want. I am not a lawyer and any advice you get from the internet is worth exactly what you paid for it.

I guess that makes sense. That used to be the only way some companies would ship to Maryland though.

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    4-305 states:

Is there a legal difference between the definitions of the words "manufacture" and "assemble"?

JWGuns

Aug 29, 2011
    Pasadena, MD
    4-305 states:

(b) A person may not manufacture, sell, offer for sale, purchase, receive, or transfer a detachable magazine that has a capacity of more than [20] 10 rounds of ammunition for a firearm.

Well I think you answered my question whether it's legal or not to ship a mag over 10 rounds out of state. Meeting across state lines seems to be the only legal way to do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Skarface

Latest threads

Top Bottom