• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cruacious

C&R Farmer
    Apr 29, 2015
    Elkton
    Hello everyone. I'm more known for C&R collecting here on MDS, but I also do enjoy shooting bows for recreation. Last year at an auction I picked-up three Left-Handed compound bows and a quantity of arrows at a price I believe any of you would not refuse easily. It also came with a bow trigger (best name I know for the contraption) and 6 Magnum Carbon arrows with steel broadhead tips.

As shown here, this is what I got:

Forge_Bow_Profile.jpg

Forge_Bow_ID.jpg

Bow_Trigger_Mark.jpg

Bow_Trigger.jpg

Anyway, I have tried to do some research on it to determine when it was made, what it's MSRP was, and to investigate whether or not it was a custom order. I'm well aware that left-handed bows are less common than their right-handed counterparts so I must entertain the possibility of it being a custom at least.

I'll be honest, I'm probably going to sell it once I figure out a value. I found I prefer one of the older compounds I got at the auction over it as that one has a better feel and aesthetics (even if it looks beaten and cruddy). So, anyone here able to help me out?

Gordon

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2011
    Baltimore City
    Check out Archerytalk.com and Archeryhistory.com sure to find what your searching for. Its been my go to site for all archery related items.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Skarface

Latest threads

Top Bottom