• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    The GUN /CASH bingo has arrived! Join Sheriff Jeff Gahler and Candidate Aaron Penman in celebrating our 2nd amendment rights! This is going to be a fantastic event, with many opportunities to win guns! Limited seats are available, so get your seats soon! Please see the flyer for further details.

February 17
    5pm-11pm (bingo starts at 7pm)
    Jarrettsville Vol Fire Company
    3825 Federal Hill Rd
    Jarrettsville, MD 21084

Questions: See Flyer

Attachments

• Gun Cash Bingo.jpg
      Gun Cash Bingo.jpg
      84.6 KB · Views: 892

BigCountry14

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 17, 2013
    Dude was taking a lot of heat for this on the facebook page. Bunch of keyboard warriors that probably dont even live in the district.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

GolfR

Ultimate Member
    Oct 20, 2016
    Columbia MD
    Dude was taking a lot of heat for this on the facebook page. Bunch of keyboard warriors that probably dont even live in the district.

Wasn’t just Facebook, it was all over the news here. WBAL claims that they don’t spin the news but they were sure slamming this.

BigCountry14

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 17, 2013
    Wasn’t just Facebook, it was all over the news here. WBAL claims that they don’t spin the news but they were sure slamming this.
    I just saw an article on it today. What a joke. Half the comments i saw on the page werent even from MD. All of them spin news, the media is a joke.

AlBeight

MDS Supporter
    Mar 30, 2017
    Hampstead
    Yeah I defend WBAL all the time saying they don’t really present an anti-2A stance even tho they’re an NBC affiliate. But all morning they ran this on the ticker, and did the story over and over, and NEVER ONCE even mentioned that this weapon is completely legal in Marylandistan. Thankfully one time they played the interview with the candidate who spelled it out clearly that every gun was legal and all MD FFL requirements were observed. Sadly those statements seemd like an afterthought. Shame on CH 11. Where’s our pal David Collins when we need him??? See, you guys treated him like crap and now CH 11 hates us....:innocent0

Onceuponatime

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 19, 2018
    The GUN /CASH bingo has arrived! Join Sheriff Jeff Gahler and Candidate Aaron Penman in celebrating our 2nd amendment rights! This is going to be a fantastic event, with many opportunities to win guns! Limited seats are available, so get your seats soon! Please see the flyer for further details.

February 17
    5pm-11pm (bingo starts at 7pm)
    Jarrettsville Vol Fire Company
    3825 Federal Hill Rd
    Jarrettsville, MD 21084

Questions: See Flyer

Sorry I missed this. Looks like a lot of great guns were won!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Skarface

Latest threads

Top Bottom