• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 3paul10

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 6, 2012
    Western Maryland
    I just bought a BA HBAR marked 16" 5.56 barrel on Gunbroker....I got it a few days ago and it is NOS and has the HBAR marking on it. I cant find any info on it, have you guys ever heard of one? I was excited to get it (140.00 shipped).....maybe a special lot were made?

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    I just bought a BA HBAR marked 16" 5.56 barrel on Gunbroker....I got it a few days ago and it is NOS and has the HBAR marking on it. I cant find any info on it, have you guys ever heard of one? I was excited to get it (140.00 shipped).....maybe a special lot were made?

NOS?

3paul10

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 6, 2012
    Western Maryland
    Hey brother! Yep, that's one.....I scouwered the BA site and I didnt find that....but it shows out of stock.....huh.....oh well

Edit: I think the one out of stock on the BA site is not threaded for a muzzle device....mine is threaded.

DutchV

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    Hey brother! Yep, that's one.....I scouwered the BA site and I didnt find that....but it shows out of stock.....huh.....oh well

Edit: I think the one out of stock on the BA site is not threaded for a muzzle device....mine is threaded.

HBAR is not in style these days. If BA quits making that model, Criterion has nine different HBAR part numbers in their catalog.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom