• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gcs7th

Ultimate Member
    Jan 26, 2012
    AGC
    Been looking for a roller locked handgun that shoots 9mm and this looks sweet. Can’t wait to see the actual production version and pricing. Saving a $200 tax stamp will be nice too.

https://youtu.be/qR4Z9K36WpU

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    well I have the original Maxim 9. while a very quiet , the trigger was awful!!! I see they say they have improved it. they have offered nothing for people who have the early maxim.

Gcs7th

Ultimate Member
    Jan 26, 2012
    AGC
    well I have the original Maxim 9. while a very quiet , the trigger was awful!!! I see they say they have improved it. they have offered nothing for people who have the early maxim.

Well the new one isn’t out yet but unless they changed something significantly I don’t see why it wouldn’t fit. Once the new one comes out I wouldn’t be surprised if they will replace it for free if you complain. I’ve been very happy with their products and customer service.

Boss94 do you shoot at the AGC? I’d love to check it out sometime.

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    Well the new one isn’t out yet but unless they changed something significantly I don’t see why it wouldn’t fit. Once the new one comes out I wouldn’t be surprised if they will replace it for free if you complain. I’ve been very happy with their products and customer service.

Boss94 do you shoot at the AGC? I’d love to check it out sometime.

I have e called and asked , and I get thecwe dont know if we will offer a better trigger at this point in time. heck I'd pay for a better trigger. I bought the aftermarket spring kit, and even with the heavy spring I get light primer strikes.

I don't shoot there as I live in Va . I do get to southern md to shoot occasionally as I have family there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom