• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Outta Air

Dec 28, 2015
    Exactly where I want to be
    if the democreeps know what kind of, not resistance, but REVOLT they're going to start and face if/when the time comes
    IMHO, I think they're absolutely clueless!!!

MykR0k

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 13, 2020
    if the democreeps know what kind of, not resistance, but REVOLT they're going to start and face if/when the time comes
    IMHO, I think they're absolutely clueless!!!

IMHO, with Trump in office and exposing all the corruption in DC, they want every distraction they can manufacturer and at any cost!

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    The left CRAVES an armed revolt... Then they can stand back and tell the world "SEE... WE TOLD YOU SO!!!"

They are kicking the family dog while they think no one is watching. Then when the dog gets tired of getting kicked... and growls, barks, and snaps... They point at the dog and yell "RABID DOG!". Then everyone who was not paying attention... fears and gets rid of the dog. Once the dog is no longer there to protect... everyone becomes the victim of the ones who caused the dog to be removed.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    The left CRAVES an armed revolt... Then they can stand back and tell the world "SEE... WE TOLD YOU SO!!!"

They are kicking the family dog while they think no one is watching. Then when the dog gets tired of getting kicked... and growls, barks, and snaps... They point at the dog and yell "RABID DOG!". Then everyone who was not paying attention... fears and gets rid of the dog. Once the dog is no longer there to protect... everyone becomes the victim of the ones who caused the dog to be removed.

Very Aesopian of you, RD.

Excellent analogy, kudos.

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    Very Aesopian of you, RD.

Excellent analogy, kudos.

Thank you sir... The left is using their normal evil tricks to appear to be the innocent victims of us crazy gun owners. When it is really they who are instigating the unrest.

It's just the way my thoughts come together on the issue. Now that you point it out... Maybe I was channeling Aesop a bit. :lol2:

HaveBlue

HaveBlue
    Dec 4, 2014
    Virginia

I think you correctly identified the tactic and outcome they expect from this. I think they picked the wrong dog this time.

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    I think you correctly identified the tactic and outcome they expect from this. I think they picked the wrong dog this time.

I pray that they have overplayed their hand and that the actual bite of the dog is not necessary for the house to wake up to their tricks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SrAIC

Latest threads

Top Bottom