• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BlueHeeler

Ultimate Member
    Apr 28, 2010
    Washington, DC
    More like idiots trying to make a name for themselves, trying to 1-up each other.

If you believe gun restrictions are good, then having the most must be best.

Liberal politicians know they can get votes by not only being radical, but being the MOST radical.

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    They have banned the sale of outside maryland dealers shipping to citizens of maryland.

Correct, from day one of the mag sale ban, MD residents have not been able receive banned mags in MD from any source, inside or outside MD except for personal acquisition outside MD and personally transporting them into MD for legal posession in MD.

Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    Correct, from day one of the mag sale ban, MD residents have not been able receive banned mags in MD from any source, inside or outside MD except for personal acquisition outside MD and personally transporting them into MD for legal posession in MD.

My guess is that the effect of this ban has been to actually increase the total number of 10+ round magazines in existence in the state of MD by 40 to 50%. I know that my holdings have increased dramatically... in addition to strategic stockpiles kept out of state.

MykR0k

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 13, 2020
    My guess is that the effect of this ban has been to actually increase the total number of 10+ round magazines in existence in the state of MD by 40 to 50%. I know that my holdings have increased dramatically... in addition to strategic stockpiles kept out of state.

That's an interesting point! I was in PA a few weeks back picking up some extra mags and a Maryland guy put $1,500.00 on his credit card just for spare mags.

These politicians are trying to squeeze sand in their hands. Hold loosely and with an open hand, the sand remains. Once they squeeze tightly, the sand trickles through their fingers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom