• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jroc

Nov 26, 2019
    White Marsh
    Is there an easy way to identify what AR-15 Pistols are on the MD handgun roster? I know I can build one and Im leaning that way, but I'd love to know what options exist off the shelf. The MSP portal says you can search by caliber, but I've had no luck. I'm specifically looking for a .300 blackout AR Pistol if you have any recommendations that you know are on the roster.

pp55ftw

Jan 8, 2019
    Search by manufacturer if you are looking for market AR pistols for sale.

For example, if you search Sig Sauer on the roster, the Sig M400 11-B is on there. That is their AR pistol in 5.56/300Blk. Or search Springfield and the Saint in 5.56/300blk is on there too. Should give you some options.

Hope it helps.

Surt

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 2, 2019
    What are the rules on building your own? Would it work so long as you match the approved manufacturer’s lower to an approved caliber upper and other specs on the roster?

pp55ftw

Jan 8, 2019
    What are the rules on building your own? Would it work so long as you match the approved manufacturer’s lower to an approved caliber upper and other specs on the roster?

To my knowledge if you build your own and acquired the lower by itself that was transferred as an "other" you are free to build as you wish with whatever parts. The roster is only for complete handguns that are transferred as complete firearms. A lower is a "other"/not a complete firearm so build away my friend, just remember the brace!

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    To my knowledge if you build your own and acquired the lower by itself that was transferred as an "other" you are free to build as you wish with whatever parts. The roster is only for complete handguns that are transferred as complete firearms. A lower is a "other"/not a complete firearm so build away my friend, just remember the brace!

To be clear, the roster also applies to bare frames, not just completed handguns

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom