• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JRazgaitis

Mar 11, 2020
    Hampstead, MD
    Hello everyone, My name Is Joe and I live in Hampstead MD. I am currently waiting for my HQL to come in the mail and I will be purchasing my first handgun very soon after that comes of course, I'm excited to meet new people on the forum.

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    Welcome from NW Baltimore County

Btw if you already know what caliber you’ll be getting don’t wait to buy food it.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Welcome from MoCo. Glad to hear you characterize it as your FIRST upcoming handgun! Because what good is having a handgun if you don't have at least one more with which to defend it.

This place is a great (if sometimes off-kilter, in a good way) place to soak up both the little things (picky discussions about this or that firearm, ammo, technique, range, etc) and - especially important right now - the BIG things, like protecting your right to own that new firearm in the first place. Definitely engage here and elsewhere in BOTH ways. Marylanders have to act to defend against the attacks on this right, so that one day we can relax for a week or a month and just talk about shooting for a change. Be sure to join MSI and one or more of the national groups, to keep your rights intact, and to ease the infringements this state puts upon them. Sorry to sound like a scold! But we're in the thick of it right now, so welcome aboard and join the fray!

fiveloaves

Sep 9, 2013
    Montgomery County
    "Hey Joe, where you goin' with that gun in your hand?" Jimi Hendrix
    Welcome Joe, lots of good folks here. Not too long ago I was in your spot, soon after I met members via the forum and in person. Also much knowledge and expertise about firearms. Good luck in finding one.

Sealion

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 19, 2016
    Balto Co
    Wait a minute...isn't Joseph25 another way of stating Joseph IV?? Get it? 1/4....den, den, dennnn.

Sorry new guy, it's a reference to an old thread. Welcome.

THier

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 3, 2010
    Muscleville
    Welcome from the other side of Baltimore. I lived in Reisterstown, moved to Westminster after divorce, then Hampstead for a while, now in Middle river.

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    [FONT=&quot]Welcome from PA![/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Thank you for having the courtesy to introduce yourself.
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    Take a look at these helpful links – LOTS of amazing info!

FORUM RULES
    [/FONT]Rules are written in the stone, Break the rules and you get no bones, all you get is ridicule, laughter, a shine box, and a trip to the house of pain.
    [FONT=&quot]
    Range Etiquette and Staying Safe

Admin News and Announcements

Gun Rights and Legislation

Industry Partners

MD Shooters Firearms Map

Acronym list[/FONT]

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members