M&M Firearms M16 Cut Lower. Heard of em?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rockzilla

Ultimate Member
    Feb 6, 2010
    55.751244 / 37.618423

SkiPatrolDude

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 24, 2017
    Timonium-Lutherville
    In case anyone is still looking for a lower, my buddy just called Tyler Firearms in Halethorpe and they have more M+M m16 shelf lowers in stock, $129.

Of the 4 i've handled they've all been great, with only one having a slightly tight mag-well when using gen 2 Pmags, just barely not dropping free.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Saw this bumped and was gonna get another one from gunbroker but the price is up $40 to $140. I should have gotten more last time.

Mar 6, 2019
    Saw this bumped and was gonna get another one from gunbroker but the price is up $40 to $140. I should have gotten more last time.

I was at Tyler Firearms last weekend. They still had at least one M&M AR15 stripped lower. Not sure if or how many they have in the back. They also had a few built rifle and pistol M&M lowers for around $250.

Jed195

Ultimate Member
    Oct 19, 2011
    MD.
    every guys wants a third hole :P

I once had a hillbilly crackhead ironworker tell me "it's every man's dream to plug a 12 year old" no thanks to both. The amusement park is already too close to the garbage dump.

SkiPatrolDude

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 24, 2017
    Timonium-Lutherville

Tyler's quoted my buddy $129 this morning. He paid in advance for his father who is going in on Friday.

Total with taxes came to $136.74.

A bit over priced but considering some FFL's are selling Andersons for $100, it's not too bad.

I saw Anderson stripped lowers at Bass Pro the other day for $59.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Tyler's quoted my buddy $129 this morning. He paid in advance for his father who is going in on Friday.

Total with taxes came to $136.74.

A bit over priced but considering some FFL's are selling Andersons for $100, it's not too bad.

I saw Anderson stripped lowers at Bass Pro the other day for $59.

Tyler’s price is good but he’s a little farther than I want to drive twice.

jr88

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 7, 2011
    Free?? State
    I see you didn't read WHY I have the ONE bike for sale on a site I own and pay for. Was a low priced present for my nephew that I'm trying to sell. It's also in my front yard for sale. Relax.
    Fair enough but when I look at a website that specializes in Gun Parts and I see Chinese items I get turned off. Way too much cheap Chinese firearm parts flooding the market. This is just my opinion as a consumer, you are correct it is your site and your right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom