• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Francky

May 4, 2013
    Hi there,
    Looking for a store that sells Glock parts and in particular Glock 17 barrel? (OEM or Aftermarket)
    I could order online, but don't want to wait and buy local if possible.
    I'll call up but do you have any recommendations in the area?
    Thank you!

GuitarmanNick

Ultimate Member
    Jan 9, 2017
    Laurel
    Patience, Grasshopper. These days, you will likely be waiting for anything related to firearms because almost nothing is in stock, anywhere.

I have purchased a couple of used G17 barrels with good luck. Usually about a week from purchase to receiving it from a private party. If you purchase used, be sure to inquire about any "fitting" that may have been done.

Most barrels will work without modification in a Glock build, but sometimes some filing must be done to properly fit the barrel to the gun. One of my new barrels required this before it would fit in the slide. If it has been modified by a previous owner, you may be best to pass and look for another.

Francky

May 4, 2013
    Barrels, it seems you can find them rather easily online, especially if it is really US made.
    My lone wolf I purchased 2 weeks ago is having serious issues, the chamber is too tight, some rounds don’t fit all the way in.
    That, the feeding ramp, and some rough finish at the bottom.
    I’ll call up and see, and if cannot find anything, then I’ll order online.. again.

Francky

May 4, 2013
    Yep, it seems I'll have to... called up several shops around, and they don't have stock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom